Chap 31 (Finale)

Finally, we're here at the Last Chapter of this story. Thanks for being a part of this story, a part of Davina, Draco and Nicholas's life. It was indeed a hell of a ride!

.

.

.

Davina's POV

I'm walking outside in the yard. The sun shines at my face, lighting up my facial features. With a hot steaming cup of coffee in my hand, I walked over the dewy grass, barefoot. Light breeze was blowing, making me curl my toes into the grass while my hair flew with it like a free bird. The wind brushed past my cheeks as if someone lightly caressed my cheeks.

Walking alone in the yard in the middle of the day, I thought back to the day our lives changed. It been six months already. Time flew by so fast that we didn't even get a chance to settle in our new life. I still feel like the same old girl I was, like it's just been a few days.

All the memories of that day are still fresh in my mind. It feels as if it all happened just yesterday. I sat on the bench in the yard while my mind ventured back to the that day in my life. Taking another sip of the steaming hot coffee from my mug, I pulled out the letter kept safely in my jacket.. as a souvenir.

I looked at it and caressed it with utmost softness. It was a plain white paper that still looked fresh like the very first day I found it. I kept the cup aside and opened the letter carefully.

Looking at the crocked handwriting that he wrote it with, still sent chills down my backbone. Every time I open it to read, I get the same shivers running down my body.

Finally, when I opened it, I went through the contents of it for the umpteenth time. My eyes glided over the paper, re-reading every word, every line over and over again.

By now, I think it's safe to say that I've actually memorized the whole thing. And you ask what the letter says, I thought to myself. It's filled with a lot of things.. rather, a lot of feelings...

 rather, a lot of feelings

..

Dear Davina, or should I say My Love,

Things have been really messy lately. And I know the kind of impact it made on you. Time has done no justice to us. From where I'm writing this letter today, I know I won't be here soon. So I want to tell you everything that I ever thought of telling you. Since the time is not enough and I can't talk to you about it, it feels good to write about this to you.

Currently, its 4 in the morning. You're sleeping right beside me. I smile every time I see you like this. I just can't get enough of this. But I know how much I've troubled you. How many sleepless nights you had because of me? -Today as I write this letter to you, I see you sleep peacefully right in front of me, making it the perfect view to write to.