fourty one.

𝐓hanksgiving came quicker than expected and it was safe to say that Illyan and Soleil were on edge

𝐓hanksgiving came quicker than expected and it was safe to say that Illyan and Soleil were on edge. Actually they been on edge for a whole week and a half.

Since they decided to be original and to not follow traditions. They planned a big sleepover at their house the night before the actual Thanksgiving. And for the official day a big brunch at a local restaurant.

Nobody felt like spending a whole day in the kitchen cooking. Especially Soleil who was seven months pregnant now. She just wanted to rest and enjoy her time with her family. Just like everyone else.

" Okay Papa let's check we got everything" Soleil spoke as she and Hitta were making sure the bedrooms and bathrooms had everything.

They were a bit nervous since it'll be the first time they would officially be having their family over. So they wanted everything to be perfect.

" Toothbrushes, toothpaste, face wash, soap, loofahs, lip balms, wipes, makeup remover, and masks" she listed as she watched Illyan go through the drawers to make sure everything she listed was there.

Soleil wanted to be like the aesthetic people on TikTok. And bought everything. From the organizers to the products.

" Yeah we good mama" he nodded once he saw that everything was in their designed space.

" Okay" she breathed out checking that off her list. She rubbed her bump and nodded once she saw that everything was checked. " We done baby everything good. We still ordering chinese for tonight right?" she questioned as they both made their way to their bedroom.

" Yeah" he nodded. " The furniture for Jaïr's nursery 'posed ta' be comin' in a few days mama. They emailed me" he spoke as he laid down in the bed—his back hurting from everything Soleil made him do.

" Aw I'm so excited to start decorating!" she squealed laying down next to Illyan. " We need to look at wedding planners though" she reminded.

" Mhm I know. I think I might have someone" he nodded.

" Who?" she raised her eyebrow, putting her head on his chest.

" You know my boy Zymeir, the one who did my tattoo?" he questioned as her watched her nod. " He an' his wife got married a while ago. I was there, shit was beautiful. I can ask him to put me on with his wedding planner" he offered as he thought about it.

" Yeah we can do that" she nodded smiling. " Baby, I want us to get married when Jaïr's around one or something" she spoke as she traced circles on his chest.

" You said what?" he jerked his head back. " Fuck no we ain't doing that. Angeline Ian' propose to ya' ass ta' marry you in a year. I proposed ta' marry you right now" he mugged her as he watched her chuckle.

" No but baby I really want Bug to be included. Plus you know a baby the first months is not easy to deal with. They always cry if you're not in their presence, is always looking for skin to skin, and you have to feed them every four hours. Do you see yourself doing all that for Bug on our wedding day Papa?" she raised her eyebrow, looking at his blank face.