𓅓ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ𓅓

"Don't you miss your father?"

You ignore Nile's question and continue studying.

It has been two weeks since you returned to your home.

During those two weeks, you felt empty, alone, and scared.

It seems like Maathotep has grown on you, even though he was murderous and brutal.

He is also Horus.

"You know I will keep asking you the question until you answer" you turn around in your chair and look at the cat.

"Maathotep is not my father, he is Neith's father" you reply calmly as if trying to convince yourself.

"Stop acting like you don't miss him, I can feel your dull mood" Nile stresses out.

"Maathotep is a psychopath, I don't want to ever see him again!"

Silence follows afterward, however you break it.

"But I do miss him" the cat purrs, before jumping on your lap.

"Don't worry, you will meet him again soon, you will also see your two lovers" you shrug, doubting that very much.

"You think so?"

The cat cuddles up in your embrace, as you pat his head gently.

"Yes, now study, so you can graduate from high school, and get into a good college" you smile.

"I hope so, Nile"

One Year Later

"See you later, guys"

You smile, as you walk away from college before getting into your car to drive home.

The fact that you have gotten into the faculty of art college, and choose the section of History feels unrealistic.

Indeed, the history you always seemed to get bad grades in, turned into your favorite subject.

Plus, you think you have saved many lives, as the war between Babylon and Egypt because of Neith never occurred.

You have waited every day to meet Maathotep again, to travel back in time just to see him.

But you give up on that fantasy of yours the moment Nile disappeared to God knows where.

After one hour, you arrive home.

The moment you step a foot inside the house is the moment you hear sounds coming from the living room.

All the voices are familiar, the voices of your parents and sibling.

Adding to that are the other two voices that sound similar.

Your heart pace starts picking up as you slowly walk to the living room.

You have always hated greeting guests, it made you uneasy.

Taking a deep breath, you enter the room to greet the guests.

You breathe hitches upon seeing who the guests are.

"(Y/n), my dear, it seems like those gentlemen have found your cat"

Your parents are sitting with your brother on the couch, sitting on the opposite side of them are three familiar men, the oldest one is holding Nile on his lap.

Nazir, Maathotep, and Narmer are those three men.

Nazir and Narmer smile at you, while Masthotep stands up and walks over to you, to hand Nile.

You shakily take the cat from his hands, while he smirks at you.

Maathotep leans towards your left ear so nobody hears what he is going to say except for you.

"Did you miss me? Because I sure did miss you, my sweet Neith"

A/n: The end, thanks for supporting this story🥰🥰🥰                                                   

🎉 You've finished reading ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴀʀᴀᴏʜ's ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ𓃠Pʟᴀᴛᴏɴɪᴄ Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Pʜᴀʀᴀᴏʜ 🎉