~Chapter 10~

One Day Later. . .

Tommy sat at the dining table, his eyes watching the other two from a window in the room. He was still healing, his side still bandaged up with pain still flaring up anytime he tried to move. It was slowly dissipating, but not enough for Technoblade to be comfortable with the blond leaving to Pogtopia yet.

It irritated him that the piglin hybrid was treating him as if he was still just some kid when they both knew that in the past Tommy had worse injuries than this one. Now he was watching as Technoblade fed some of his animals, Philza beside him as he talked to the pinkette. 

Tommy had some tea in between his hands, something that Technoblade insisted the other drank. So now Tommy sat at the kitchen table watching the two with calculating eyes and peacefully sipping on his tea. If Tommy was to be honest, this was the most peace that he had had in a very long time. It was nice to sit and not have to worry about who was after him, like Dream, and where the nearest hiding spot was. But a part of him knew he’d never be safe, it was just a false sense of peace he was feeling.

A long sigh left his lips, looking away from the window to look at the plans he had been slowly forming. He took a long sip of his tea, scribbling more information down onto a piece of paper he had out before him. It was important that he got these done for Philza, that way the other avian could begin planning. 

He was deep in thought, so deep he didn’t notice when Technoblade eventually walked into the kitchen. Tommy had looked up once he realized there was a figure looming over him, meeting eyes with a curious set of blue. “What ya got there?” Techno questioned, looking towards the papers again. 

“Plans for the machine that Philza’s gonna build. I thought a good layout would help with the construction for him.” Technoblade hummed, picking up one of the many papers. 

“Yeah, I guess that could be helpful.” Techno agreed, eyes skimming over the sloppy handwriting Tommy possessed. He seemed to be trying to figure out what Tommy was planning, since the younger had only ever given vague ideas of what he wanted in order to destroy L’manburg. Tommy couldn’t fully blame the older for being curious. “Seems you’re really thinking about this huh?” Tommy nods, pushing another finished paper away from himself, a blank piece right under it ready to be used. 

“I don’t want any mistakes made.” He grumbles out. Technoblade hums in acknowledgment, setting the papers he had in his hands back down where he found them. “Lats thing we need is something going wrong.” The older brother stayed quiet at that, eyes watching the blond before speaking again. 

“Maybe you should take a break, I can tell this is affecting you alot.” Tommy looked up at Techno with a questioning gaze. “Since you showed up, I feel like all you’ve been talking about is destroying L’manburg, preparing for it tirelessly, I’m just worried.” It was weird for Tommy to hear those words leave the piglin hybrids mouth, it wasn’t normal for him to get this emotional. What Tommy could remember from his timewith Techno, before he left with Phil, is that he almost always wore a calm face, barely showing any emotion to even his family. Tommy sat up straighter before answering the piglin hybrid. 

“I just want it done as soon as possible.” Techno sat down next to Tommy, slouching slightly in his seat. He had been working outside, he’s sure he’s tired body is happy to finally relax.  

“Well, I’m sure that the whole country is on lockdown after my escape, that and the fact you’re out and roaming around. I’m sure they’re afraid Dream’s going attack because of that too.” The avian knew for a fact Dream wouldn’t be attacking anything so soon, he was probably still trying to cope with what Tommy had done to him. That is, if he was even alive anymore. Damage that fatial sometimes can take someone out completely, it wasn’t out of the question that he could be dead. A small smile fell onto his lips at the thought, quickly wiping it away before Technoblade notices. Tommy sighed, his hand pausing his writing as he looks towards the other again.