~Chapter 16~

Tommy sipped on the tea that Techno had made him, the drink warming him up in the process. Wilbur’s sat untouched, the man seeming to be distant as he looked around the small kitchen, as if trying to imagine a big scary warrior such as their brother living in a place like this. Tommy knew that Wilbur knew Techno did in fact live here, if him saying he knew everything was the truth. But still Tommy could tell the other was failing, brows creased together in question as he glanced around. Technoblade sat at the table too, dipping his tea bag in and out of the steaming water in the silence that engulfed them, obviously trying to ignore the fact a supposed to be very dead man was sitting to his right at the moment. Dove wasn’t in the house, it  was staying with the other wolves that stayed here with Techno, probably sleeping amongst them happily already. In desperatio nto break the tense silence, the teen began to speak.

“So, how are the preporations going?” Tommy asked the piglin hybrid, who in return snapped out of whatever thoughts that were going through his head at the moment to focus on the younger brother. 

“Dads been getting the supplies he needs for the machine, and other than that I only help out when he needs me too.” Tommy nodded, taking another sip from his tea. “What about your end?” 

“Just making that dog army and digging under L’manburg to place TNT. It’s not that hard of work, though sometimes I feel like I’ll be caught. But it hasn’t happened yet, so that's good.” Techno nodded at the blonds answer, taking a sip of his own drink. 

“Is that what you went to do when you sneaked off?” Tommy looked towards Wilbur, his puzzled face looking towards him as well. Tommy nodded as an answer though, making the brunette frown. “You should have told me, I would have helped you out.” 

“Well, you were still getting used to being alive, I didn’t want to just throw you into preparations right away.” Wilbur was silent at the avians explanation, finally taking a sip of the tea Techno had handed him ten minutes ago. “So when should Phil be back?” Techno perked up from that question, his eyes whipping away from the newly revived brother. 

“Not sure, soon though.” 

“Well until then we can look over the map again, and see how Wilbur can help us out.” Tommy grabbed the bag he had brought as he spoke, pulling the contents out as he passed them to the piglin hybrid. Technoblade took them, unrolling the plans as his eyes traced the lines and writing before him. “He could keep the others off of the machine with you, if you wanted. Philza is going to be in the sky and helping where its needed, and I’m on the ground, so it would be logical.” Technoblade nodded, looking towards the still quiet Wilbur who seemed to be too fixated on the table to listen to the other two. Both Techno and Tommy looked at one another before the teen reached out to shake the brunettes shoulder. Wilbur snapped out of it as soon as Tommy shook his shoulder, eyes blinking before looking between the two brothers. He smiled softly. 

“Sorry, I was just… thinking.” Tommy pulled away, smiling himself. 

“It’s ok, I’m sure you have a lot on your mind at the moment. But, we are descussing the plans right now.” Tommy explained. Wilbur sat up straighter. 

“Yea, right. Sorry.”  He looked towards the plans that Techno plopped infront of him, looking over the changes that the older brother had made to fit him in. It would be easier with four people destroying the country, even if Wilbur wasn’t all that great at fighting. He was a planner, making strategies to take down the enemies for the armies he controlled. Him fighting in battle wasn’t new, he did that a few times during the war for independance and even a little during the revolution, it was  just something the brunette wasn’t too familiar with anymore. He never did much of it to begin with. “I’m on the top? To make sure people don’t get on it?” Wilbur asked, head tilting as he looked over the plans he’s seen only twice now. Tommy nodded, leaning forwards to explain more of the plan further to the other.