0. prologue; "absolutely not."

"PLEASE TODOROKI!"

"PLEASE TODOROKI!"

"i said no, l/n."

you crossed your arms, defeated. strands of h/c hair disrupted your vision, you begrudgingly blew them out of the way.

"why not? give me a solid three reasons," you exclaimed, holding up three fingers in front of the males face.

the dual haired male stared at you, his stoic features unwavering. his eyes traveled between your eyes, unable to pick an eye.

currently, you were trying to persuade todoroki into spending fourteen days with you.

ua's 1-a classroom only consisted of the two of you; everyone else had already started to head back to the dorms to rest. golden hour was peeking through the massive windows, illuminating the classroom with orange and yellow hues.

todoroki sighed, slinging his bag over his shoulder. his heterochromic eyes glazed over your e/c eyes, unable to read them.

he shifted his body to face you. you fidgeted with your own bags strap, trying to place it comfortably on your body.

"only three?" the boy asked, cheekiness lacing his voice.

you gasped dramatically. "uncalled for todoroki. yes, only three. jackass."

he chuckled lightly. "fine. one: we have school so what could we possibly do. two: fourteen days is too much. three: theres 19 other classmates you can ask."

his eyes playfully challenged yours as you huffed in amusement. "surprised you didn't mention me, todoroki."

"it was tempting, l/n."

you rolled your eyes, placing a hand on your hip. "well for instance, we would do hangout before and after school. plus theres lunch and weekends! second, fourteen days is not too much. it's two weeks. third, i've had this planned out for a while specifically for you. you haven't done a lot of fun things in your life. live a little!"

he quirked an eyebrow at you, crossing his arms. "and what do i get for going through with this?"

you sighed. "if you go through with it, i'll do whatever you want at the end."

that got his attention. "anything?"

you grimaced. "anything."

"even if i make you kiss mineta?"

"i'll cut your throat."

he smiled, moving his arms to rest at his sides. "i won't go that far."

"so you're saying you'll do it??" you giddily asked, grinning.

the canadian flag sighed. "yes, i'll go through with your fourteen day plan."

you cheered, shaking your bag excitedly. the rich boy rolled his eyes at you, thinking your behavior is unnecessary.

you grabbed his arm, pulling on it. "let's go before the rest of the class gets worried."

he nodded, a ghost of a smile appearing on his features. "yeah."

"