xii. day eleven

wednesday, day eleven

"Y/N? WHAT ARE YOU doing?" momo asked, knocking on your door. all the girls of class 1-a stood outside your door, peering into your room.

your door was left wide open, allowing anyone to enter. you glanced back from your desk, hands on your forehead. after missing school yesterday, you had to study for upcoming tests and copy the notes you had missed out on.

thank god for midoriya.

"i'm writing down notes and studying. what's up?" you replied, flipping a page in your notebook.

the girls entered your room, leaving your door open behind them. they all sat around the room around you, watching you curiously.

"did you guys need something?" you asked again, writing down another note.

"do you have a crush on todoroki?" tsu bluntly asked, her gaze piercing into you.

you gasped slightly, almost throwing your pencil down onto your desk. you whipped your head around to meet multiple smirks from your classmates.

"what makes you say such a thing?" you teetered, avoiding eye contact with them all.

"i have never met anyone in my life who has wanted to hangout with another person for fourteen days straight," kyoka commented, twirling her earphones in her finger.

you sighed, spinning around in your chair to face the girls. "i only want to help him get out of his shell. we all know he hasn't experienced anything like a normal person has."

"so you go with todoroki shoto, the prettiest guy in all of class 1-a?" toru asked, leaning forward.

"these look like dates from anyone else's perspective," ochaco chimed in.