xi. day ten

tuesday, day ten

tuesday, day ten

"BABYSITTING? WHY ARE WE babysitting?" you asked, fiddling with the sleeves of your uniform.

you and shoto were called to be seen by aizawa once you woke up. shoto knew the exact reason why, but you were clueless. perhaps you were still tired, he guessed.

aizawa was standing in the common room, arms crossed and a stern look on his face. when you walked into the common room, you immediately shuddered at your teacher's presence. shoto was already in front of aizawa, uniform already on.

"you know why, l/n. there are cameras at the pool, or did you happen to forget?" aizawa retorted, uncrossing his arms.

you sighed, forgetting that you had snuck out to the pool last night with shoto. it was too early for you to even think, let alone be scolded and punished.

"the two of you will babysit eri for the day."

a part of you want to cheer, because it was eri, the cutest girl you have ever met. babysitting also meant missing class for the day, which was always a win.

the other part of you wanted to run away, because you didn't know how to deal with kids. they were grimy and disgusting and annoying. you also never had any siblings growing up, so that was another reason why you didn't want to babysit.

but it was eri.

midoriya suddenly popped in, leading eri your way. she was wearing a red overall dress with a light blue stripped shirt underneath that matched her hair. her tiny horn poked out from head and her scarlet eyes sparkled.

you smiled at the girl. she was too cute.

"you two will make up your work tomorrow seeing as you'll be occupied today. i don't care what you do as long as if she doesn't leave the dorm today," aizawa explained, earning a nod from you and shoto.