i. day one

sunday, day one

sunday, day one

"ALRIGHTY! COME ON todoroki!"

"this is absolutely absurd."

it was day one of the fourteen days todoroki promised to spend with you. he already dreaded agreeing to spend this much time with you.

you wanted to keep everything a surprise for the dual-haired boy, but he refused to go anywhere unless he knew exactly where he was being taken to.

"why a café of all places?" todoroki asked, stuffing his hands into his pockets. his jean jacket fit perfectly on him, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. a white shirt was placed on underneath along with navy blue cargo pants.

you shrugged, placing your hands in front of you. "i didn't want to take you somewhere too big but i didn't want to stay at the dorms. plus it's a beautiful day! why waste it?" 

your outfit consisted of black cargo pants along with a f/c graphic t-shirt. a silver necklace accompanied your neck, shimmering in the bright sun. a few colorful bracelets laced your wrists, adding flare. a pair of converses brought the entire outfit together.

it was todoroki's turn to shrug. "i guess you're right."

you nodded, a small smile coming onto your lips. "i'm always right."

"you weren't right about the math work-"

"we don't speak of that," you interrupted, sending him a glare.

he shrugged once more, unbothered by it. "okay."

the rest of the walk was engulfed in a comfortable silence between the two teens. the only noises between you two were the cars that whizzed passed and the chirping of birds along the power lines.

the sun illuminated the day, clouds littering the light blue sky. a cool breeze blew through the air, contrasting the blazing ball of flames heating up the atmosphere.

after a few minutes of walking, a light brown building came into view. it wasn't too big; a sign signifying what the store was along with seating outside to enjoy your beverages and snacks on. black fencing surrounded the outside seating, encasing the area from outsiders who aren't welcomed.