iv. day four

wednesday, day four

wednesday, day four

CARRYING A LITTLE brown basket and a tiny black backpack on your back, you hummed to yourself. you knocked on todoroki's dorm, awaiting his response.

the door opened, revealing the hot-and-cold boy with his same stoic expression. he wore a blue sweater with a white teen under along with a pair of brown cargos. he was wearing his own tiny black backpack too, matching you.

you wore black shorts with a f/c graphic tee. white ankle socks accompanied your f/c converses.

"you ready?" you asked, swinging the brown basket in front of you.

he nodded, adjusting his sweater. "i hope so."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

walking through a trail in the forest with a friend has to be the most peaceful thing to experience.

the sun shone slightly through the trees and illuminated the day. clouds almost covered the entire blue sky while the trees stood tall around. birds hummed in the trees and flowers grew alongside the path. the colorful plants guided your path to the destination you desired to go.

it was truly beautiful.

"so you planned a walk through the woods?" todoroki asked from beside you, wind blowing through his dual-toned hair.

you scowled at the boy. "no. i promise there's much more to this than a silly walk." the wind blew into your face. "although, this walk is really relaxing."

he nodded in agreement. "i've never been on a peaceful walk before. unless you count the time at summer camp with the terror walk."

you groaned. "i absolutely hated that trip. it was so traumatic for what reason?"

"i mean, we were infiltrated by villains..." he mumbled.