v. day five

thursday, day five

thursday, day five

"TRAINING? ISN'T THAT what we do already for class?" todoroki questioned, staring at you with a stoic face.

"i haven't trained in a while, and i'm sure you haven't either. it'll help us improve one other!" you assured, fixing the brown leather gloves on your hands. "besides, we're doing it together. so i'm counting it!"

the half-n-half boy sighed deeply at you. "i was planning on training today anyways, so you're lucky."

you laughed, nodding at him. "great! now get dressed and meet me in the commons room."

he rolled his eyes at you. "okay mom."

before you could shout at him, he closed his door on you. you scoffed, walking away from the boys room and towards the elevator.

"'mom.' i'll show him a damn mom when i pour boiling water on the other half of his face," you grumbled, immediately chuckling afterwards.

you entered the elevator, pressing the button for the commons room. after a few seconds, you arrived at the bottom floor, finding your friends and classmates scattered throughout the room.

"oh! y/n come here!" mina shouted, grabbing your attention. you smiled, wandering over to her.

she was sitting on the couches alongside ochako, momo, tsu, kyoka, and toru. you sweat-dropped, already knowing you're going to get bombarded with questions from the girls.

"hey y/n!" ochako greeted, giving a small wave. all the other girls greeted you as well, making you smile.

"hey girls. what did you need me for, mina?" you asked, already knowing the answer to the question.

"welllllll," she dragged out, smirking. "we just wanted to know how you've been."

you deadpanned. "you're a shit liar. what is it that you truly want to know?"