xiii. day twelve

sorry it's been forever lil clams i just started school again & i've become an irl y/n 😣🤞

thursday, day twelve

TO SAY THAT YOU were confused, stressed, worried, discombobulated, but so, very,
comfortable all at the same time, was an understatement. everything that you were feeling had increased by a tenfold when you realized you weren't in your dorm room.

or in your bed. or on the couch. or on the floor.

was i kidnapped?!

you shot straight up, dazed and confused. glancing around the room, it looked familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it. after all, you did just wake up.

the bed was plain, but extremely warm. the dark blue sheets crumpled under your figure along with the white pillows behind you. rubbing your eyes, you blinked a few times and adjusted to the rooms' light.

there was a sudden knock at the door. you grabbed the blanket at your feet and attempted to hide yourself in it, trying to elude the perpetrator.

the door opened and closed softly with a creak, as if trying to stay quiet. you peaked an eye open and let out a sigh of relief to the recognizable canadian flag-haired boy. he was already in his uniform, bag on his shoulder.

"good morning y/n," he greeted in his usual stoic tone.

"good morning shoto. what happened last night?" you asked, fixing the blanket on your lap.

shoto's eye's averted your gaze sheepishly, embarrassment embracing his pale skin. "you had fallen asleep when i had went to grab snacks for us after studying. i didn't want to risk seeing everyone still in your room, so i let you sleep in my bed."

your heart pounded against your chest. you remembered studying with him, but after that was just a blur. even so, he still thought of you and let you stay in his room for the night.