ix. day eight

sunday, day eight

sunday, day eight

"THANK YOU FOR LETTING us stay the night!" you exclaimed, putting your shoes on alongside shoto.

"anytime, y/n. please stop by more often. we miss you," your mom cooed, standing next to her teary-eyed husband.

you laughed, adjusting your backpack. you gazed between your parents as they stared back sadly. you huffed, opening your arms for a hug. they gratefully accepted, engulfing you in a massive hug.

you squirmed, stuck in between them. they just held tighter, earning a groan from you. shoto snickered at you, fixing his own bag. you glared at him, struggling to escape your parents

d/n then pulled shoto into the group hug. shoto sighed but smiled, accepting the group hug. you snickered at him, but he paid no mind to you (mainly because of how close the two of you were and he did not want to blush in front of your parents).

your parents released the two of you from the hug, grinning. "you two better visit again soon!" your mom warned, waving her finger at you.

"yeah yeah, we will. tell grandma and grandpa i miss and love them," you waved, opening the door.

"bye y/n! nice to meet you todoroki!" they called out, waving. you and shoto waved back, walking out the door.

you sighed dramatically. shoto gave you a side-eye while you stretched. "i see you side-eyeing me. i love my parents, but sometimes they're overbearing."

he nodded. "that makes sense."

"yup. now, ready for our next hangout, shoto?"

"sure, y/n."

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

"ice skating?" shoto questioned, lacing his ice skates up.

you nodded eagerly, lacing up your own skates. "i haven't been ice skating in forever. plus, i want to see you fall on your ass."