Peter Hale

Stiles was standing in the parking lot with Peter holding onto his wrist, asking if he wants the bite. Peter is about to bite him, when he suddenly goes stiff, and jumps back as if he has been scorched.

Stiles is shocked at his reaction

"No, it can't be?." Peter says shaking his head.

"What can't be, god damn it Peter, what is it?." Stiles asks annoyed at the Alpha.

When they had realised that Peter was the Alpha that was going around killing people, they were all intent on killing him. Especially Scott and Derek. Scott because he was bitten by Peter and Derek gave him some lame bullshit story that if he kills the one who bit him, it would cure him. And Derek, because he thinks that Peter killed his sister Laura. But Stiles knows he didn't. He saw the body, and she most definitely wasn't killed by a werewolf.

And for some reason, when Stiles came face to face with Peter in the hospital, he wasn't afraid of him. He can't explain it, but there was something about him that was drawing him in.

"Come on Peter, what is it?."

"You.......you smell like me. You smell like mine." Peter growled.

Stiles was shocked at that statement. "What the fuck Peter, what do you mean I smell like yours. Is this some weird Mate thing or something. which yeah I have researched the shit on that subject by the way."

"No, no not that, god not that." Peter said, shaking his head.

"Well gee thanks." Stiles said sarcastically.

Peter smirked. "No, your scent, it smells of me, well part of me, like......like we share the same DNA."

"What now? Are you saying we are related?." Stiles asked.  

"I'm saying that you are my son."

"What no way, I have a father."

"Stiles, I don't know how to explain it, I'm shocked just as much as you are. Look, I need to rescue my nephew, I will find you later to discuss this."

"But,......."

Stiles didn't get chance to say anything else, because Peter was gone. Just like that.

Stiles didn't know what to do. He didn't believe Peter, but also he did. He couldn't explain it. It was a feeling. He needed to talk to his dad.

When he got home, his dads cruiser was in the driveway.

"Hey dad, I'm home."

"Hey kiddo, have fun with Scott?."

"Oh, yeah I did. Look I need to ask you something, and I need you to be honest with me."

"Okay, Sounds serious. But you can ask me anything kiddo."

Okay, here it goes, just rip the band aid off "Are you my father? My real father."

Noah looked speechless, He wasn't expecting that. He sighed, and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Me and your mum were planning on telling you when you turned 18."

"So its true? You're not my real dad."

"No, son, I'm not. But I am still your dad, even if we don't share the same DNA."

"I know, i'm just in shock that's all, I wish you would have told me."

"How did you find out?." Noah asked.

"Peter Hale."

"Shit."

"So it's true, Peter is my real dad?."