cuatro

Isabelle

The door opens and Klaus walks in "You mind turning that down" Kat turns it down with the remote I turn around towards her with a pout "I was listening to that" She shrugs as if to say what can you do and looks at Klaus who has yet to look at me.... good I hope he doesn't "Why so grumpy?" come to think of it he does seem to be in a mood right now.

"Well, this body has outlived its usefulness." I take a seat on one of the barstools watching the events unfold in front of me Kat looks at Klaus "Do you want a drink?"

"No, Katerina, I don't want a drink." But she presses it further... which could end up being a mistake on her part but ehhh I can't bring myself to speak up. "Come on. It might loosen you up."

Kat offers him the bottle. He takes it and throws it against the wall, smashing it. Then he compels her. "What I want is for you to sit down and shut up."

Then he turns to me "hello my darling Belle" I narrow my eyes "I'm not your darling or your anything anymore so don't call me that and it's Isabelle to you now... You lost the right to call me that 80 years ago"

And before he can say anything the door opens and who I am gonna assume is his witch walks in.

Klaus turns to the door "Maddox what took so long?" the witch Maddox looks at him as people are bringing things into the apartment "you have a lot of luggage"

A few more men with crates come in and then a woman walks in "Greta finally" the woman Greta smiles at Klaus... Oh, how adorable she has a crush on him "Hello, love. Nice body. You ready to get out of it?"

I bite my lip to bite back the laugh that wants yo come out right now... ohhh that is just beautiful... And it'll only hurt her in the end.

Finally, the last two men enter with a giant wooden crate that has my guess would be Klaus' body in it.

After they get Klaus back in his own body he leaves with Maddox leaving Greta in the apartment with Kat and me.

I let out a chuckle looking at the witch, she looks back at me "what?" "awh isn't that just adorable," I tell her still laughing "what?" I smirk "your little crush on Klaus... It's adorable and I can guarantee that the feeling is one-sided and he's only using you for your power... Sorry to break it to you love but Klaus only cares about himself.... trust me sweetheart I know I've been there" the witch looks at me "who are you anyway?" I smirk at her "I'm Isabelle and I have been right where you are... I had to learn the hard way that having feelings for him, it's only gonna hurt you in the end"

Kat starts laughing "oh my god... I love this side of you Iz... You are laying in on"

I smirk at Kat "I told you he's gonna regret it one way or another... I will make him feel what I felt....for those brief 10 minutes before I snapped and shut it off completely... I am a vindictive little bitch when I wanna be and I learned from the best about being a vindictive bitch and I'm trying to save the poor girl from getting her heartbroken" Greta is looking at me wide-eyed... like she knows exactly who I am but I shrug it off.

I grin at Kat "which reminds me.... I know exactly what to do... I just need to find her... my blonde bestie that taught me how to be a bitch... just imagine the two of us teaming up on his soon to be hybrid ass... ohhh it would be beautiful"

Kat looks at me "wait I don't who you're talking about" I look at her "oh my god Rebekah... my girl Bex... Oh, you know she is going to tear into his ass when she finds out what he did to me"

Greta is looking between us confused she doesn't know who Rebekah is noted. "I never met Rebekah... she was 'sleeping' when I met Klaus and Elijah but I've heard stories about her"

I make a pouty face "I miss my girl, Bex"

10 minutes Later Greta leaves probably to go and prep for tonight..... I may hate him right now, but I am happy that he is finally going to get to be fully himself.

I am hiding in the bedroom while Damon is here because I can't have him knowing that I know Klaus just yet... maybe later but not now.

Damon just left, and I walk back out into the living room "what's up with Damon?" "He got bit by Tyler Lockwood" I pinch the bridge of my nose "great now my brother is dying" and the only one that can cure it is Klaus and he isn't a hybrid yet so that is pretty much useless until he completions the ritual.

I know absolutely everything about him... because at one point Klaus trusted me more than he trusted his own brother so I know quite a lot that nobody else knows..... like how Klaus killed his mother and he lied to his siblings, saying it was Mikael that killed her.

***
{oh my god, guys could you imagine Izzy and Bekah ganging up on Klaus for hurting Izzy the way he did? Because I can and it would be beautiful}