seis

Isabelle

So after Stefan and I both agreed to go with Klaus, he gave the cure to Kat to take to Damon and Stefan thinks she won't take it to him but I know she will because she knows if she doesn't best friend or not I'll kick her doppelgänger ass because now that my emotions are back I actually care what happens to my brother.

I smirk as I see some compelled workers putting Elijah's coffin in a truck and I am about to walk towards the truck when I feel a hand on my shoulder and I hear his voice in my ear "don't even think about it sweetheart"

I grit my teeth and I grab his wrist pulling his hand off my shoulder "don't touch me and don't call me sweetheart" Stefan comes over and Klaus looks at him "So...Did Katerina make it in time?" Stefan just looks at him "You won't be seeing her again, you know."

Klaus raises an eyebrow at Stefan "Because she's on vervain? I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You'll help me see to that." Stefan walks up to us looking at Klaus.

"What is it you really want from me? And my sister?" Klaus just smirks at Stefan "All will be explained in time. Once we leave this tragic little town."

Stefan sounds kind of annoyed "Then are we done here? Can we go?" "Not quite. You see, I have a gift for you." He looks at Stefan then calls out "Come here, sweetheart. Don't be afraid." A girl walks over from behind a crate. Klaus looks at Stefan.

"See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal...that you'll be of use to me." He bites the girl's neck and drinks her blood.

Klaus smirks "I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt." He releases her. She runs away, screaming. Stefan stops her, bites her and drinks her blood until she's dead. Klaus looks at him the smirk not leaving his face "Now we can go."

***
We have been on the road all freaking summer looking for wolves for Klaus to turn and I want to bash my head right into a brick wall.

Stefan is still clueless about my past with Klaus which is a plus but Klaus is driving me crazy with his damn near constant flirting and his constant touching me, he always has his hand on me somehow... Mostly when there are other guys around and they get a little to close to me..... If I didn't know better I'd say he was jealous but I do know better so he just does it to annoy me and trust me it works.

Stefan and I are alone right now waiting for Klaus to get invited into the house of the woman that is going to tell him where we can find Ray Sutton.

Stefan looks at me "what's the thing that's going on between you and Klaus?" "There isn't a thing going on between me and Klaus " "really is that why he gets all jealous and handsy when other men are trying to flirt with you?"

I look at my little brother "Stefan to get jealous he'd have to care... Which he doesn't so he just does that to annoy me" Stef looks at me surprised "you really don't see it do you?" "See what?" I ask like it was the most obvious question.

Stefan smirks "the way he looks at you when he thinks nobody else is paying attention" "which is what?" He smirks even wider "like you are the single most beautiful woman in the world"

I shake my head "no Stefan whatever look you see.. you're reading it wrong... Because Klaus doesn't care about me or about anyone the only thing Klaus cares about is himself"

I bite my tongue trying to bite back the tears that want to fall I will not let him get to me now I've spent all summer keeping it all buried and him at arm's length because he can't hurt me again if I don't let him in.

"Isa? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I guess I didn't hold them back good enough "just go and leave me alone"

Stefan actually listens to me for once and walks away. Damnit why is this happening now? Why all of a sudden do I just want to do the one thing that I swore to myself I would never do again and let him in? Why now do I want nothing more than to just fall into him once again?

***

{I feel this song kinda portrays Izzy's feelings right now} 

{Ohhhh poor Izzy it's all finally getting to her the 80 years she spent with no emotions away from Klaus, she's been around him all summer and it's finally sinking in}