doce

Third Person

Klaus walks into Gloria's after his little talk with Isabelle, Rebekah glances at him noticing the look on his face "ohhh that bad?" he rolls his eyes "don't start Rebekah, just leave it alone" she shrugs "hey Izzy is my girl, my big sister pretty much and you hurt her a lot more than she let on, so no I am not going to leave it alone"

A scowl slips on his face "this is the only time you will hear me admit it... You don't have to keep telling that I messed up with Isabelle...... I know that" Rebekah glares at him "okay, good, at least you know you screwed up, now I don't care what you do or how you do it but you are going to fix it and you are going to give me my reason to believe in love back."

Stefan walks in at that moment stopping the conversation between the siblings, Rebekah looks at the door "You left us" Stefan looks at her "Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." He looks around "where's Isa?" Rebekah shrugs "don't know but Izzy will join us when she's ready"

Klaus looks at Stefan "Tell me about it."

Stefan looks at Gloria. "What's she doing?" Klaus rolls his eyes "She's failing." "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on."

Rebekah looks at Gloria "So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years." "See? Now this one offers a solution." Rebekah sits on the table. "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart." Rebekah gives Gloria her hand.

Isabelle

I blow out a breath "Iz?" I turn around "Kat? Figured you'd be on the other side of the world about now" "you know me... Always have to get into something... What's wrong?"

"I talked to Klaus... Like properly and after I left him my walls just crumbled, I have had them up for 80 years and then they just fell apart, I wasn't gonna let him see me cry so I ended up here"

"Why are you even with him?" I roll my eyes "because he wasn't gonna give Damon the cure if I didn't come with them and I wasn't gonna let Damon die when there was something, I could do to help save him, damn emotions they complicate every freaking thing, I better go and catch back up with them before Bekah sends a search party"

She nods "go on I'll talk to you later Iz" "I'll see you later Kat" I walk towards Gloria's as I walk into the bar I hear Bekah "yeah a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back"

I chuckle at her god have I missed Bex and her sassiness. I miss Kol too man the two of us always get into trouble together mostly murder sprees where we just kill a bunch of people for no reason at all.

We end up leaving Gloria to work in peace Bex links arms with me as we walk out going to find people to eat.

Back at the warehouse Bex and I finish at the same time she pouts "My girl's dead. I'm bored." Klaus looks at Steffy "You weren't kidding about being hungry." "Yeah. It's been a long day."

Klaus looks at Steffy "try being related to her." Klaus laughs. I roll my eyes about to say something but Bex beats me too it "You're being mean." She looks at Steffy "And why are you being mean? You used to love me."

"It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute." Bex looks rather offended "Why are you taking his side?" Klaus looks at her "Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want."

Bex seems hurt by his words "Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat! "I wrap an arm around her shoulder glaring at both of the boys "it's okay Bex, I don't think you're a brat" she smiles at me "thank you, Izzy, at least someone still loves me" I shoot a wink at her "always Bex"

Klaus cuts in "A thousand years of life experience says otherwise." Steffy looks at Klaus "Well, you're no picnic, either. I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off." Bex laughs.

"Fantastic." I roll my eyes "one summer alone with the both of them and I wanna bash my head into a brick wall repeatedly" Bex laughs "aww Izzy that's understandable"

Steffy drops the dead girl he was feeding on, on the ground. "I need to go." He gets up and walks away. Bex watches him "Where's he going?" Klaus looks at her "To write a name on a wall. It's a long story."

Klaus left Bekah and I a few minutes ago to go and check on Gloria finding the necklace.

Bex looks at me "so you talked?" I nod "yeah we talked, I said what I needed to say and if he wants to do something. Well, the ball is in his court, so changing the subject... I know what happened to your necklace"

She looks at me "Oh believe me I've already had that you gonna fix this talk with him and really?" "yep... Steffy gave it to his now, dead doppelganger girlfriend, when I saw her with it I knew it looked familiar but at the time I didn't care enough to pay attention to why it looked familiar..... baby bro is also hiding something I just don't know what"

***
Izzy said what she needed to get out leaving it up to Klaus to do something. Wonder what he'll do about it? I guess you'll just have to wait and see.