quince

Elena looked between the two of them confused "what? Isabelle, I don't understand..."

The female Salvatore smirked at her "wow, you're not very bright, are you... I mean it's rather obvious but I guess I gave you too much credit that you could figure it out on your own."

Klaus smirked looking at her "easy Belle."

She just shrugged grinning at him "just being honest with her Nik, that's all."

He shook his head turning back to Elena who still had a look of confusion on her face. "You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"

Elena turned to run only to find Isabelle on the other side of her keeping her from running, Izzy had a grin on her face "ahhh this is gonna be so much fun."

Klaus is holding onto Elena's arm and he's marching her through the school hallways. With Izzy walking on the other side of Him, Elena was still shooting Izzy confused looks since the last time she saw the Salvatore girl she wanted to be as far away from Klaus as possible, and now she was right there at his side. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

Elena looked at the original "If you're going to kill me, just do it!"

"Ah, ah, ah... now sweetheart don't get too ahead of yourself the night is still young."

Klaus looked at Izzy and shook his head at her but there was still a fond look in his eye if you looked close enough. He finally had her back and he was not going to let anything come between them again. He then turned back to the doppelganger "not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer."

He pulls her into the gym. A few students are there setting up pranks. Klaus speaks with an American accent. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home."

Izzy gives him a look after that "god please never use that horrible accent again... it sounds so unnatural on you it's creepy."

He chuckled "okay Belle, whatever you say." He sees Dana and another student. He gets closer to them and speaks in his normal voice. "You two. I remember you."

Dana looked at him confused, "I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." and then he compels her, "Lift your foot up, please, Dana." She does so. He looks at the boy. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" He nods.

Elena looked at the original " Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody."

Izzy smirked looking at her "oh come on doppelicious of course he does... that's the fun part."

"She's right, of course, I do."

That was when Elena turned to Isabelle "why are you doing this Isabelle?"

Izzy gave her a look "because I can, and I want to."

"But what about your brothers?"

"Well I don't care what Stefan thinks and as far as Damon is concerned he can pull his head out of your ass and get over it... because let's face it we all know it's up there because he's in love with you too and you're playing them just like she did, the only difference is that Kat had the nerve to own up to it."

Elena just glared at Izzy, while Dana struggles to stay on one foot, " Keep it up."

Elena turned to Klaus, "Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?"

Klaus smirked at her "Stefan's on a time out."

Izzy snorted, "that is one way to put it... I almost feel bad for him, having to deal with a pissed-off jealous Bekah... almost."

Matt and Bonnie walked into the gym before Elena had a chance to question what the female Salvatore meant. Elena noticed "Bonnie, get out of here!"

Izzy tsked at her "oooh seems the boy isn't as important to you sweetheart, since you only told Bonnie to run... yikes blondie."

Elena ignored her hoping that no one else would pay attention to what she said and Matt looked at her not knowing who she was, while Klaus rushed towards Bonnie, "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." Klaus looked over at Dana and Chad, "Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." and then looked back to Bonnie. " I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

Bonnie stood defiantly "That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me."

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix."

As if on que Rebekah entered dragging Tyler with her making Izzy smirk "right on time Bex."

"Get off me." Tyler tried to get away from Rebekah but she was strong than him.

"Hush now."

Klaus looked at the two of them " I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean."

Rebekah rolled her eyes "don't be an ass."

Izzy slapped the back of his head "bad dog," she was having trouble keeping a straight face "don't be mean to my girl Bex." Klaus gave her an incredulous look while everyone else minus Rebekah gaped at her, the female original knew that Izzy was the only person in the world that could get away with that. Izzy knew it too which is why she did it.

Klaus shook his head at her as Rebekah threw Tyler into his arms "really Belle?"

She shrugged at him, "at least I didn't have a spray bottle or newspaper handy." Klaus pinched the bridge of his nose while Rebekah laughed with Izzy. He knew that the two of them were going to team up and torment him and that it would only get worse once Kol was added to the mix he really dreaded that.

Elena drew the attention to her when she spoke "leave him alone!"

Klaus simply just gave her a look, before looking around the room " I'm going to make this very simple... Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually."

Izzy nodded, she was there and saw what happened, "I'm inclined to agree that it was rather horrible... looked painful too."

He bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood. " I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry." He twists his head and kills him. Elena, Matt, and Bonnie are shocked. Klaus gives a predatory smile. 

***
I love Izzy