ocho

Isabelle

I can't believe that if Steffy hadn't interrupted us I was about to give in to him. I can't believe that I wanted to give in..... It was a momentary lapse in judgment that's what it was and I have to be careful to not let it happen again.

I know that If I cross that line... There is no going back, I won't physically be able to resist him anymore.

I just decided to wait by the car for Steffy and Klaus to get done inside with the wolf boy.

And moments later they walk out with Stefan carrying the dead for now werewolf, they sit him in the backseat beside me "ugh why am I stuck with the dead werewolf?" Stefan smirks "because you refuse to sit in the front next to Klaus"

"Right" I roll my eyes and turn towards the window "I'd rather be close to the dead werewolf than close to Klaus any day"

***
We just pulled up to an empty field at the bottom of the smokey mountains

I look at the boys "I am not hiking up this mountain so you want me up there one of you is gonna be carrying my ass up this mountain or I'm staying in the car"

Klaus smirks at me "well Stefan is carrying the werewolf so that leaves me" I roll my eyes "fine... But don't try anything" I climb into his back.

And he gives me a piggyback ride up the mountain I just roll my eyes at Steffy and Klaus' banter even though I do find this kind of entertaining but I'm not going to voice that.

We finally get to the clearing Stefan walks in first and this lady sees us "Ray! Oh my god. What's going on? Who are you?" Klaus comes up next to him and I climb off his back, he smirks "The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus. "

Her eyes widen " You're the hybrid" Klaus smiles "you've heard of me... Fantastic." I roll my eyes "can we just get this over with, please? I would really like to get away from the two of you"

Everybody is listening to what Klaus is saying while I am sitting here bored wishing I could be anywhere else "It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid."

Ray wakes up.

"Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic." I roll my eyes god I seem to be doing that a lot round Klaus. Ray looks at Klaus "What's happening to me?"

Klaus looks at Steffy "Stefan?" Steffy stands up "Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus looks at a man "You!" then he rushes over to him and bites his forearm. Stefan grabs him, throws him on the ground in front of Ray. The woman protests but Klaus strangles her.

Steffy looks at Ray "If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop."

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die." The woman is a defiant little thing "I'd rather die than be a vampire." Klaus smirks at her "Wrong choice." He gives her his blood. Ray drinks the blood from the man.

"She'll thank me for that later. Heh." He twists her head and kills her. Klaus has a smirk on his face "Okay, who's next?" His eyes are yellow, and his fangs are out. I'm not gonna lie that is an extremely sexy look on him, not that I'll ever let him know I think that.

Klaus feeds the human his blood "There. Good as new. Now you relax, okay, mate? We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up."

Ray is sitting on a rock nearby, grabbing his body and shivering. I don't think that is supposed to be happening but whatever I don't anything about hybrids.

Ray looks around "They're dead. They're all dead." Klaus is looking at Steffy and me "Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon." Steffy raises an eyebrow at Klaus "So is this your master plan? Build an army of hybrid slaves?" "No, not slaves. Soldiers, comrades."

"For what war, might I ask?"

Klaus smirks "Oh, you don't arm yourself after war has been declared, Stefan. You build your army so big that no one ever dares pick a fight." "What makes you so sure that they'll be loyal?"

"Well, it's not difficult to be loyal when you're on the winning team. That's something you'll learn once you shake that horribly depressive chip off your shoulder." Steffy laughs. "That's you're, uh...you're keeping me around? To witness my attitude adjustment? What about my sister why is she here?"

Klaus looks at Ray, sits next to him, and examines his face. Ray's eyes are bleeding. Ohhh something is definitely wrong that shouldn't be happening. "You'll know why I'm keeping you around when I've decided that I want you to know, and as for your sister she knows why she's here and if she wanted you to know she'd tell you" I roll my eyes at him even though he isn't wrong I do know why I'm here.

Klaus looks at Ray again "Something's wrong." Steffy looks at Klaus "That shouldn't be happening, should it?"

Klaus snaps "Well, obviously."

Ray starts shaking and his eyes are still bleeding "You said it was gonna feel better. Why doesn't it feel better?"

"Some master race." Klaus glares at Steffy "Lose the attitude." The woman wakes up. "Derek, come feed your girlfriend." He gets up. Ray snarls and makes a few jumps and leaves. Klaus looks at Stefan. "Go get him."

This isn't going to end well I can already tell and then Klaus is going to be an even bigger pain the ass than he is right now.

***
Okay so Rebekah comes in soon and let's just say she will not be happy with what Klaus did to Izzy.