dieciséis

Matt stared in shock at his best friend's body "He killed him."

Isabelle smirked, "well not completely he's deadish, he'll wake up but he'll be in transition."

Klaus walked up beside her with a smirk that matched Izzy's "And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and whatnot. Belle and I will hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping." Klaus grabs Elena's arm and looks at her. Elena makes a sign to Bonnie and she leaves with Matt.

Rebekah looks at Elena. "So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier."

Izzy snorted at that giving the girl that she considers her little sister a teasing look "Bex, they look exactly the same... that is the definition of a doppelganger."

Rebekah shrugged at Izzy as Klaus gave his baby sister a look " Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Rebekah drags Tyler behind her by his arm and leaves.

Klaus looks at Elena. "Just ignore her. Petty little thing."

Izzy gave him a look and lightly smacked his shoulder "what did I say about being mean to my girl Bex?"

"Not to"

Elena was sitting beside Dana comforting her, glancing at Klaus and Isabelle occasionally as they spoke quietly to each other, and then Stefan walked in, drawing Elena's attention to him "Stefan.."

But Stefan doesn't look at her, his attention is on Klaus "Klaus."

The Original Hybrid gives him a look " Come to save your damsel, mate?"

Stefan shook his head " I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty."

Izzy appeared beside her brother with a smirk "bullshit Steffie, you've broken that pledge once already not inspiring much confidence that you would keep it a second time."

Klaus nodded at her "Belle has a point, you have broken that pledge once already."

Stefan still hasn't looked at Elena, " Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me...I will do."

Izzy still gave him a look of disbelief "yeah I still call bullshit on that."

Klaus shrugged with a smirk as he looked at Stefan "Fair enough. Let's drink on it." The hybrid pointed to Dana and Chad. "Kill them." Stefan made no move to do as Klaus said making the hybrid glare at him "What are you waiting for? Kill them."

Elena just had to open her mouth "No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said..." Stefan looked at her for the first time since entering the gym. The hybrid nodded to Izzy, she smirked and hit the doppelganger knocking her to the floor, Stefan glared at his sister and rushed toward her with his fangs out, but is intercepted by Klaus before he could grab Isabelle.

Izzy just gave him a look with her eyebrow raised. "Like I said, Steffie bullshit."

Klaus glared at the younger vampire, "She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up."

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" Stefan pleaded.

Izzy scoffed at what her little brother said as Klaus gave him a look "Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." then the original hybrid compelled him "Stop fighting."

Stefan shook his head "Don't do this, don't do this."

Izzy gave him a look "all you had to do was listen but you couldn't even do that no surprise there."