siete

Isabelle

After I pulled myself together I just decided to wait by the car for the boys to get done.

After the little thing with Steffy, I'm not in the mood to deal with their shit, literally, the next person that annoys me is getting a broken neck... Doesn't matter who they are they annoy me they're going to die.

A bit later Klaus is by the car waiting for Steffy to finish on his ripper binge and I am doing my best to avoid looking at Klaus because I don't trust myself to not let some kind of emotion through at the moment.

I can't break, I have to be strong and show him that I don't need him. That I don't care even though with my humanity back on I do care but he doesn't have to know that as far as Klaus is concerned I still have my emotions off and I can't stand being in the same space as him.

As I climb in the back seat letting Steffy take shotgun so that I'm not remotely close to Klaus. I can feel Steffy's eyes on me. I roll my eyes "stop looking at me like that" I lay my head back against the seat and close my eyes deciding to go to sleep until been get wherever the hell we are going.

Time Skip

I don't know how long I was asleep for but I hear Klaus "Isabelle.. love we're here" I open my eyes "don't call me love" I set a glare in my face as I get out of the car.

I walk ahead of the boys into the bar, I put on my most charming smile "hi there" the bartender looks up at me, I see his eyes look me over "what can I get for you?" "Vodka... And leave the bottle"

"Whatever you want hot stuff" I give him a suggestive look "thanks darling" Stefan walks up to me "what think you're doing Isa?" I smirk at my brother "flirting with the hot bartender" Steffy gives me a lool "are you trying to get someone killed? You might not see it but I do and for whatever reason, he cares about you"

I shrug "who knows maybe I'm testing your theory and then again maybe I just want to eat him and you don't know what you're talking about Steffy" he pinches the bridge of his nose and then walks back over to Klaus.

Even though I'm positive that Stefan is wrong and doesn't know what he's talking about.... Maybe I just want to see if it's possible that maybe he does still care. I glance over towards the boys only to be met with a glare from Klaus at the bartender in front of me.

I smirk and lean a little closer to the bar, the bartender in front of me notices and smirks thinking in actually into him when in reality I'm just using him. "What do you say... You meet me out back in 5 minutes?" His eyes widen before a smirk falls on his face "sure thing babe"

I bite my lip looking at him "don't keep me waiting" I walk out the front door and next thing I know I'm being pinned to the side of the building staring into the blazing blue eyes of Klaus Mikaelson and looking directly into his eyes right now I can see the spark of jealousy in them "and what do you think your doing my love?"

I smirk at him "just having some fun... It's been a while and a girl has needs plus he was hot... That helps" I see his eye twitch the way it does when he gets worked up. "you are playing a very dangerous game here my love, playing with fire, you might just get burnt"

I bite my lip looking into his eyes that are still blazing with jealousy "yeah? Maybe I don't care" I am so tired of acting like his presence doesn't have an effect on me... The same effect it's always had on me, that just being around him like this doesn't drive me crazy... I want him to make me scream... In only ways that he knows how.

I want to hear that velvety accent of his say my name in that tone, the one that he knows drives me crazy.

I purposely provoked him by openly flirting with the bartender, he wasn't even that attractive I just needed to make it look like I was attracted to him. By now there is barely any space between us... Maybe like a fraction of an inch of space between us.

All I'd have to do is just slightly move forward and I'd be kissing him.

Before either of us can do anything we hear Stefan's voice calling my name "Isa? Where are you?" I use the moment of distraction to use my speed to get to Steffy "yes little brother you called?" "Where the hell were you I looked everywhere inside you weren't there"

I let out a bit of a shaky breath "I was taking care of a little problem that's all" "have you seen Klaus?" I shake my head "no thought he was in the bar"

***
Yeah so that just happened and then Stefan had to interrupt unknowingly of course XD I had to tease you guys a little bit.