cinco

Isabelle
It's been two days since the ritual and since Nik either became a hybrid or got killed by Elijah... I'm more inclined to believe that Elijah couldn't go through with it because Klaus is his brother.

Then Stefan walks in he looks at me "Isa? What are you doing here?" I smirk at my brother "wouldn't you like to know" then he looks at Katherine "Hello Katherine"

She looks back at him "Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead!" I internally cringe at the mention of Klaus being dead, but I push it away because I am angry very angry at him.

Stefan looks at her "We ran into complications." Kat looks at him "Complications?" Stefan shakes his head at her "Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?"

She pushes him against the wall and motions for him to be quiet. Klaus and Elijah walk through the door. Kat looks at Klaus "Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." Klaus looks at Stefan.

While I do what I've been doing when Klaus is around ever since Klaus has had me here glaring at him with my arms crossed across my chest. Elijah is looking between Klaus and I with a confused face seems he doesn't know exactly what happened between us. Just that we aren't together anymore.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Stefan looks at him "I need your help...For my brother." So, he figured out that Klaus has the cure for a werewolf bite bet he doesn't know what the cure is though just that Klaus knows it.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." I roll my eyes knowing that Elijah is about to get another dagger in his heart.

Elijah looks at Stefan "You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." "And so I shall." He stabs a dagger through Elijah's heart, killing him. He pushes Stefan against a wall.

I roll my eyes yep completely saw that one coming. Klaus looks at Stefan "Now, what am I gonna do with you?" Klaus puts a stake through Stefan. Stefan groans and buckles forward but Klaus holds him up.

"Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead." Kat looks at them "He's just trying to help his brother." I but in now glaring at Klaus again "hey that's enough... if anybody is gonna kill my little brother... it's gonna be me"

Stefan looks at me with wide eyes before looking back at Klaus "The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want."

Well, there Stef you just made the biggest mistake of your life right there making a deal with the devil. Klaus takes out the stake. Stefan falls on the floor. Klaus walks over to the counter, puts the dagger on it, and pours himself a glass of blood.

"Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless." Ohhh well, this just got slightly more interesting he's gonna bring out ripper Stefan.

Stefan is still on the floor. Klaus has a glass of blood in his hands and crouches down to speak to him. Katherine and I are looking at them.

"I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterrey and wiped out an entire migrant village...A true ripper. Sound familiar?" yep I was right as I usually am he wants Stefan to be a ripper again.

Stefan looks at him "I haven't been that way in a very long time." "Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town."

Stefan stand ups.

"Katerina come here." Katherine gets closer. He takes her arm. His face changes, his eyes are yellow. He bites her. I roll my eyes at his dramatics of biting Kat to show Stefan the cure.

Kat looks scared "Aah! Aah! No. No...No. No. No." He bites his own wrist. He makes Katherine drink his blood. Her wound heals. Klaus looks at Stefan.

Klaus smirks "You want your cure? There it is."

Stefan looks at him in surprise "Your blood is the cure."

"Gotta love Mother Nature." I roll my eyes "can we stop wasting time here... time that Damon doesn't really have"

Klaus puts his hand on Stefan's shoulder. "Now...Let's talk, you and I."

Klaus is squeezing a knife blade tightly, and blood is pouring from his hand into a vial. Stefan is looking at him. Katherine is in retreat, looking at them.

I am standing closer to Stefan just to get a better view of what they are doing.

"There it is. You want to save your brother? How 'bout a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you when we leave this town."

Stefan looks at him "I'm not like that anymore." "Well, that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wingman." He starts pouring the blood down the sink.

I glare at him as Stefan speaks "Wait." Klaus stops pouring the blood.

"Now that's more like it. I want you to join me for a drink." He throws him a blood bag along the counter. Stefan takes it. Klaus watches while drinking his glass of blood. Stefan takes a sip from the blood bag.

I smirk "now this is more like it... ripper Stefan I can actually tolerate"

"Finish it. All of it. You do everything I say" then he looks at me "and you sweetheart are coming with us and I save your brother. That's the deal." Stefan looks at him "no leave her out of it" Klaus shakes his head "she comes or the deal is off and I let your brother die"

I roll my eyes "fine... you save Damon and I'll tag along on your little crusade" Stefan drinks all of it. Klaus throws him another blood bag.

"Again."

***
{Well Izzy has to go with Stefan and Klaus or else Damon won't get the cure or his bite and Izzy is not happy about that but soon Rebekah comes in and that makes her happier to not have to deal with Klaus all on her own because Stefan doesn't know about their history right now.}