Chapter 6

"Haan chalo."He stood up and dusted himself off. He looked at her and extended his phone with a little hesitation. He said while rubbing his neck when she looked at him confusingly,"Umm.. can I get your number ?  Please."

"Sure."She smiled, typed her number and gave a ring to herself.

Both of them went inside and seemed very happy. Their friends already got their orders and the food was almost finished.

"Khatam kar diya sara khana ?"Siddharth asked shockingly.

"Haan hume laga tum dono aayoge hi nhi."One of the boys replied,"Islea kha gye."

Siddarth looked at Adya and she looked back with a pout.

"Koi baat nhi... you sit. I'll bring for you."He smiled sweetly.

*.*

Siddharth laid down on his bed with a smile and started thinking about Adya. He picked up his phone and stared at the number while thinking if he should send her message or not at that time. He opened his whatsapp and typed the message, but deleted it while nodding in no.

He placed hand on his lips and formed a sentence in his mind and typed again, but he deleted before sending it while nodding in no again. Finally, he typed a message and sent it. His heart started racing when he noticed that she came online, but it didn't take any moment to break his break when she became offline without reading the message.

He kept the phone away and tried to sleep, but he picked up his phone as soon as he heard any notification sound. That night seemed longest as the wait for daylight wasn't ending.

*.*

"Hi. How are you ? I am so sorry. I slept early."She finally texted back during Sumedh's lecture.

He kept down his pen and instantly picked up the phone when he read her name in the notification. He smiled widely and texted back,"That's okay. I also fell asleep 😊. I am fine by the way. How are you ?"

"I am good. Tell me."

He stared at her text and started thinking of way to convey his restlessness of meeting her again in words. He again typed few sentences but deleted. Their chat grabbed his full focus that he forgot about the class.

"☕️ ?"He finally sent with trembling hands.

"😊 Okay."

He smiled widely after reading the text, but his smile lessened when Sumedh took the phone from his hand and gestured him to stand. He read the text and then looked at him angrily.

"Class mein aate kyu ho jab padhna nhi hota ?"Sumedh angrily asked while keeping Siddharth's phone in his pocket and pulled up his sleeves,"Haan ? Pagal hoon main ? Jo padha raha hu ? Sab aata hai tumhe. Hai na ?"

Siddharth noticed his gesture and lowered his lashes scaridly and said in low voice,"Sorry sir."

"Ye phone ab mere paas hi rahega.. class ke baad staffroom se lekar jana mere se."He still sounded angry.

"Okay sir and sorry."

"Last seat par pahucho.. padhna to hai nhi.. atleast bakiyo ko disturb mat karo.."He said and went forward.

Siddharth picked up his stuff and sat on the last bench. As soon as, he sat down, Sumedh furiously said,"Did I ask you to sit ? Keep standing for the rest of the lecture."

He gulped and instantly stood up.

*.*

Siddharth was standing in the staffroom with bowed head while Abhishek was reading the text in Siddharth's phone.

"Hmm.."Abhishek sighed at the end,"Ye sab to theek hai. Ladki pasand hai to usmein kuch keh nhi rhe. Lekin class mein ? Padhai suffer nhi honi chahiye inn sab mein."

"Okay Dada. Pakka abse class mein phone use nhi karungga."He smiled and extended his hand to take the phone, but Sumedh took it from Abhishek.

"Bina punishment ke ? Taki tu kal ko bhool jaye aur phir yahi harkat kare ?"Sumedh said while keeping the phone in his drawer.

"Aapnein punishment de to di."Siddharth said with a pout,"Kitni baar doge ek hi galati ki punishment ?"

"Kab di ?"He confusingly asked,"Acha vo ? Sirf khada rakha tha.. taaki ache se nazar mein rahe tu mere. Chal jaldi 10 sit ups laga phir milega phone."He said while picking up his stuffs for next class.

"Bhai ?"He looked at him innocently and looked around,"Please de do na phone.. pakka nhi karungga dubara aaise."He requested sweetly.

Sumedh locked his drawer,"Main dusre class ka lea late ho rha hu.. baadmein liyo ab phone tu."He said while standing up.

"Ruko Ruko.. karta hu."He said and looked around for one more time and started doing. Sumedh took out the phone from the drawer and extended towards him when he finished,"Dubara dikh gya na ki class mein use kar rha hai phone.. dekh liyo class mein punish karungga sabke samnein.. royiyo mat phir."

"Okay Bhai. Sorry. Nhi karungga pakka."He said and rushed out from there.

*.*

Siddharth got ready in black shirt and formal pants. He checked the time in his watch after resting his back on the door of the car and looked around for Adya. He sighed and again checked the time after 5 mins and looked forward.

He looked down, but instantly looked up when he noticed that she arrived. She dressed up in black gown with messy bun and natural makeup. She smiled sweetly while walking towards him.

She was about to say something, but he said in mesmerized tone,"You are looking very gorgeous."He smiled and sweetly opened the door for her.

She smiled and sat inside. He adjusted the gown for her so that she could sit properly and then sat inside the driving seat, played some romantic songs and started driving.