Chapter 2

"Siddharth nein bhi admission liya hai isi college mein, chal na chal kar dekhte hai kya pta dikh jaye."One of the girl excitedly said after keeping her bag on the desk.

"Lekin hume to pta bhi nhi hai vo konse class mein hai. Aur ye bhi nhi pta ki vo aaj aaya bhi hai ya nhi."Her friend replied.

"Maine parking mein uski car dekhi hai.. Vo aaya hai. Aur kya farak parta hai ki class pta hai ya nhi. Building ke bahar chalte hai, class mein jaane ka lea atleast enter to isi building mein hoga na vo."She said and almost pulled her friend and took her out of the building.

*.*

Sumedh entered in the class and smiled at everyone after keeping his stuffs on the table. Everyone stopped talking and stood up as soon as he entered. Few girls almost started crying in happiness and few of them started clicking pictures of him secretly. He looked towards the direction when he heard the sound of camera click.

"No phones during lecture, please."He sweetly said with a smile,"Sit down." All of them sat down except a few groups of girls as they were lost in their dreams. He looked at them confusingly and asked,"What happened ? Kuch kehna hai aap sab ko ? Girls ?"

They came back into senses and nodded in no. They looked at others and sat down while blushing.

"So.."He was about to say something, but stopped and looked towards the door when Siddharth opened the half door and asked permission to enter.

Siddharth smiled and entered when Sumedh nodded in yes, but he widened his eyes when 4 to 5 more girls entered inside followed by Siddharth. They were about to go to their seats, but Sumedh stopped all of them.

"Puri paltan kaha se aa rhi hai bhai ? Aur first day hi late ?"He asked after checking time on his wrist watch.

"Bhai vo.."Siddharth started, but Sumedh interrupted,"Sir."

"Sorry, Sir vo fans nein rok liya tha.. sorry, kal se late nhi hoyungga pakka."He said innocently.

"Theek hai.. first day hai islea chor raha hu.. kal se ye bahane nein chalengge mere samnein. Late aaya to khada rahega yahi par."Sumedh sternly said while pointed towards the corner. Siddharth nodded in yes and sat on his seat.

Sumedh turned his head and looked at those girls and raised his eyebrows. One of them giggled and sweetly said,"Sir vo fans hum hi hai.. humnein hi roka tha."

"Yahi class hai na aap sab ki ya uske peeche peeche aa gye sabhi ?"Sumedh asked instantly. The whole class chuckled.

"Nhi nhi sir yahi class hai. Sorry."They said and rushed to their seats.

"So, good morning everyone. Let me start with my introduction."He smiled, looked at everyone and introduced himself with a big smile, "I am Sumedh Mudgalkar. I am your class teacher and I am also going to teach Maths and Programming to you guys. Staffroom isi floor ke end mein hai. Whenever, you guys face any issue you can come and meet me. And, yeah the most common question. Jinhe pta hai, very good. Jinhe nhi pta, I have been teaching here since 2017, as I wanted to take a break and try something different."

Everyone listened to him silently. Most of his fans had many questions and many things to talk about with him. Immediately, their attentions shifted towards the door when someone opened the door of the classroom.