Chapter 19

Abhishek and Siddharth reached the parking and sat inside the car. Sumedh was already waiting for them on the driving seat. He was about to start the engine, but he looked at Abhishek when he held Sumedh's hand.

"Main drive karta hu.. tu idhar aa."Abhishek softly said when he noticed that Sumedh's eyes were teary.

Sumedh nodded in yes without any argument and both of them exchanged their places. Siddharth was still aware of the whole situation, but still placed hand on Sumedh's shoulder and gave a squeeze to console him.

Abhishek started driving without wasting a minute. Three of them were silent in the entire way and Sumedh was crying silently. After an hour and half, Abhishek stopped the car in front of a hospital. Sumedh got down immediately as soon as the car stopped.

Abhishek got down too and informed to Siddharth,"Tu park karke aayiyo."

"Par ka.."Siddharth was about to ask something, but Abhishek already went from there.

Siddharth parked the car and called Abhishek to ask where he was supposed to go. Abhishek informed him the room number and then disconnected the call instantly. Siddharth sighed and went to the room.

He noticed that Sumedh's father was standing outside of the room and seemed worried. Sumedh was crying continuously and hugged his father after talking for 2 minutes. Abhishek went to Siddharth and asked him to bring some water.

"Lekin batao to huwa kya hai ?"Siddharth asked worriedly,"Mujhe kuch bta kyu nhi rhe ?"

"Sumedh ki Aai ko heart attack aaya hai."Abhishek worriedly replied,"Doctors check up kar rhe hai abhi tak."

At the same time, the doctor came out of the room and removed his mask. Abhishek and Siddharth also rushed to the doctor. Sumedh stopped crying and wiped his tears and tried to ask about the health calmly.

"Heart attack minor tha.."The doctor replied,"Abhi vo khatre se bahar hai, but agar dubara aaya to bachana mushkil ho jayega."

"Hum- Hum mil sakte hai ?"Sumedh asked.

The doctor nodded in no,"Abhi 24 hour observation mein rahenggi. Aap kal hi mil sakte hai unse." The doctor informed and then left from there.

*.*

After sometime, Siddharth sat on a chair, a little far from his brothers. Abhishek was still sitting with Sumedh and was trying to console him. Siddharth took out his phone and searched the number of Adya. He was about to call her as he was craving for some emotional support at that moment. But, a smile came on his face when he noticed that he got call from her.

He received the call and said in quavery voice,"Hi Babe.. I was just about to call you.. Pta hai kya hu..."

But, before he could complete his sentence, Adya interrupted in between,"Babe Babe.. Listen. I am in need of 50k. Send me fast please. I came with my friends for lunch, but later I noticed that I am run out of money. Please send fast. The manager is waiting."

"Adya."Siddharth spoke in heart broken tone,"I wanted to talk to you because I really need you at this time. And, you didn't even listen to me and asking for money."

"Baby.. I know. Ruhi informed me that you left suddenly. But, try to understand my situation na.. manager is threathening us to call police."She worriedly said,"Just transfer it then we will talk."

He took a deep breathe,"I don't have any money. Jo bhi savings thi aur jo bhi pocket money thi meri... vo khatam ho gye. Ab mummy next month dhalenggi account mein. Usse pehle main mang bhi nhi sakta.. dant par jayegi warna."

"Paise nhi dene to atleast jhoot to mat bolo."She said in angry tone,"Who will believe that tumhare paise khatam ho gye ? Itna itna earn karte ho. Aur bahana bhi mummy account mein dhalenggi ? Koi logical bahana hi bol dete."

"I am not lying. I really don't have any money right now."His eyes welled up as he was feeling hurt by her words,"Trust me."

"Fine, let the manager call the police. Then, you might feel good when your girlfriend get humiliation."She frustratedly said.

"Babe.. I really don't have. Hota to de deta na.. kabhi mna kiya hai aaj tak ?"He said calmly.

"Theek hai.. maan liya ki tumhare paas nhi hai.. to kisi aur se lekar de do. Agar abhi zarurat na hoti to itna nhi bolti."She said in heavy tone.

"Abhi itni jaldi kisse lekar du ?"He asked in low voice.

"Fine.. Koi zarurat nhi hai dene ki.. let me manage. Bhaar mein jao tum."She furiously said and disconnected the call.

Siddharth sighed and called one of his friend and asked him to transfer money. He transferred the money to Adya once he received the money from his friend. He texted the same to her along with the screenshot of successful transferred.

"I love you babe.. today evening you will get what you were waiting for.. for the long time 😉. Then, all your worry and stress will be gone. Call me once you come back in the hostel 😘😘"She sent the text.

Siddharth read the text but there was no expression of happiness on his face. That day, he felt something wasn't right. But, he brushed off his thoughts within a minute as he was in deep love with her. He kept the phone inside his pocket and went to his brothers.