Chapter 32

YOUTUBE CHANNEL :- @bingethoughts

************************************************

Sumedh walked towards the door and extended his hand towards the door knob to open it, but before he could held, the knob rotated and he took few steps back as his mother entered in the room.

"Kya shor aa rha tha ? Kyu chilla rha tha tu ? Aur Himani kaha hai ?"She asked while looking around and then widened her eyes,"Beta... ye sab... chalo pehle khadi ho jayo phir baat karte hai."

"Nhi Aai.. main 1 hour baad hi uth sakti hoon. Tab aakar aapse baat karti hoon. Sorry Aai."Himani replied in low voice.

Instantly, his mother angrily looked at Sumedh and ordered sternly,"Isko bol ki khadi hoye.. punishment khatam kar iski.. abhi."

"Usnein kaha na ki ek ghante mein khadi ho jayegi.."Sumedh replied in irritating tone while looking somewhere else and crossed his arms.

"Sumedh."His mother shouted furiously,"Bola na punishment khatam kar. Ye teri class nhi hai.. mera ghar hai. Aur ye teri student nhi hai yaha... meri bahu aur teri biwi hai. Ye baat bhool mat. Ab agar tu nhi chata ki main tujhe iss ghar se nikal du to bol use ki khadi hoye."

Sumedh sighed,"Stand up Himani."

Himani didn't agrue further and stood up slowly while taking support of the wall. His mother rushed to her worriedly and whispered something. Himani nodded in yes with a smile. His mother smiled and caressed her hair, held her hand and took her towards the door.

His mother looked at Sumedh before taking Himani out of the room and said,"Nalayak kahi ka."

Sumedh angrily closed the door with a loud sound of thud. He made his bed and laid down. He didn't eat anything whole day and slept hungrily. His mother also didn't call him for dinner.

*.*

Next morning, Sumedh entered in the class and gestured everyone to sit after keeping his stuffs on the table. Everyone settled down. He crossed his arms and looked around the class. His sight stopped at Himani. She looked at him when he clicked his fingers. He gestured her by a finger to stand.

He ordered once she stood up,"Get out of my class."

"But, maine kya kiya ?"She asked in calm and confused tone.

"No argument... get out. I don't want you in the class."He rudely said.

"I was sitting silently."She said again in the same tone.

"I said no arguments. Get out of my class or The whole class will be punished."He said with narrow eyebrows.

Everyone looked at him shockingly with wide eyes and then looked at Himani with pleading eyes. Himani looked at everyone with a sigh and picked up her bag from beside the table, kept her stuffs and walked out of the classroom.

She hid from the sight of Sumedh and started listening to the lecture. After 10 mins, Abhishek stopped when he noticed that Himani was standing beside the door and was writing in the notebook.

"Punishment ? Again ? Iss baar kya kiya ?"Abhishek asked with a chuckle.

"Pta hota to zarur btati. Bas class mein aaye aur kaha ki bahar nikal jao. Main to shant hi baiti thi."She answered innocently.

"Really ? Pakka kuch nhi kiya ?"He asked again. She nodded in no more innocently,"Strange."

Sumedh looked towards the door when Abhishek opened the half door. Abhishek gestured Himani to enter inside. She nodded in no, but Abhishek gestured again. She entered inside slowly but didn't look at Sumedh.

"Sumedh sir.. aapnein isko bahar khada kiya huwa tha kya ? Bahar khade hokar lecture attend kar rhi thi."Abhishek asked.

"Haan.. maine hi bahar nikala tha ise. Aur tum andar kyu aayi ? Bahar jao dubara."Sumedh looked at Himani angrily after answering Abhishek.

"Sir, Aap andar hi khada kar lijea.. lecture bhi attend kar legi aur... disturb bhi nhi karegi."Abhishek requested and then looked at Himani,"Nhi karogi na ?"

She nodded in no and then said,"Maine to pehle bhi kuch nhi kiya tha befaltu mein hi bahar nikal diya tha."

"I don't want her in my class."Sumedh angrily shouted,"Tewar dekhe hai iske ? Haar waqt jawab.. jaise teacher main nhi ye ho.. aaisa hai na. To tum hi le lo class.. main baith jata hoon tumhare seat par."

"Relax sir."Abhishek placed hand on Sumedh when he noticed that Sumedh anger increased,"Aap please gussa mat kariye.. abhi ka lea class attend karnein dijea.. phir baat karta hoon main isse. Bilkul disturb nhi karegi aur na hi ulta jawab degi. Main guarantee leta hoon. Please."

Sumedh looked at Abhishek when he pleaded and took a deep breathe to reduce his anger and said,"Fine. Par yahi khade hokar attend karna padega."

Himani nodded her head in yes. Abhishek smiled and left from there. Sumedh continued with the lecture while ignoring Himani. He took attendance of everyone after finishing the lecture but skipped the name of Himani.

*.*

During lunch break, Abhishek and Siddharth went to Sumedh's place. Sumedh mood was already off, but his mood became worse when Himani also reached his place. Sumedh was about to scold her, but he stopped when Abhishek placed hand on his shoulders.

"Hi Bhabhi aap.. baithiye na."Siddharth smiled widely while pulling a chair. Sumedh looked at him instantly and slapped on the back of his head."Ouch !"Siddharth looked at him while rubbing his head.

"Btayu main tujhe abhi ?"Sumedh angrily said to him and then looked at Himani,"Kam se kam abhi to shanti se rehnein do. Kyu aayi ho ? Kya chahiye ?"

"Sumedh shant ho ja bhai. Maine bulaya hai ise."Abhishek said.