Chapter 20

YOUTUBE CHANNEL :- https://youtube.com/@bingethoughts?si=9wKh_gL5LcZE_QIz

INSTAGRAM :- https://instagram.com/bingethoughts11?igshid=YTQwZjQ0NmI0OA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

************************************************

At evening, Abhishek asked Siddharth to leave for the hostel and asked him to bring a pair of clothes and some food for both of them as they were going to stay at night.

Siddharth already informed Adya that he was coming back to the hostel, but he won't be staying for long and he wanted to meet her before leaving. She texted back immediately and asked him to sneak in the girls hostel as she already bribed the guard and warden wasn't present on that day.

He reached the boy's hostel and packed a pair of clothes for both of his brothers and then went to his room. He quickly took bath and then sneaked in the girls hostel after picking up the bag. Ruhi opened the door when Siddharth knocked.

As soon as, she saw him, the first few things she asked was,"Are you fine ? Is sir fine ? Did you guys had anything whole day ? Kuch serious issue huwa hai kya ? It's okay, if you can't tell me."She gave a squeeze on his shoulder without waiting for any answer,"Tension mat lo.. jo bhi hai.. sab theek ho jayega."She caressed his hair,"You seem very tired. Aao thoda rest kar lo."She stepped aside.

"I really needed to talk to someone."He replied with a light smile and heavy tone while entering inside,"The issue is serious but I am sorry I can't tell you now. But, thank you for asking."

"Anytime."She smiled and said before going outside,"You spend time with Adya. Main bahar jaati hu."

He went to her and she hugged him tightly while rubbing his back. His stress was gone a little by the warm hug. She broke the hug and placed a kiss on his forehead and then made him lie on the bed. She laid beside him and extended a gift box towards him. He gave a confused giggle and opened the box and found a condom.

"Adya.."He nervously said,"You didn't even ask me I am fine or not. Or, what actually happened ? I just wanted to talk to you. I am really... very stressed."

"Trust me.. this will release your stress."She smiled and caressed his cheek,"You trust me, right ?" He nodded in yes with a smile,"So, just be quiet my love and enjoy the moment."

*.*

"How are you feeling now ?"Adya asked when Siddharth was dressing up.

"Much relaxed. Thanks."He smiled widely.

"Ab iske liye apni girlfriend se thanks bologe ?"She raised her eyebrows cutely,"By the way, for the first timer you were quiet good."

He blushed,,"Thanks.. I know.. I always give hits."He proudly said,"Okay babe.. I am leaving now. Bye, I love you a lot."

"I love you too."She smiled widely.

Siddharth went out and smiled at Ruhi. She extended a packet,"I know kuch bhi khaya nhi hoga tum teeno nein.. so jyada nhi.. hostel mein jo bhi prepare kar payi. I hope pasand aaye."

"Iski kya zarurat thi ? Main bahar se pack karwanein wala tha."He smiled, but still took the packet as he was touched by the gesture.

"Bahar ka khaoge.. aur agar suit nhi huwa to teeno hi bimaar par jayoge. Kon kisko dekhega ?"She giggled,"Dhyaan se jana. Aur tension mat lena.. everything will be fine."

"Thank you. Good night."He smiled and left from there.

*.*