Chapter 28

YOUTUBE CHANNEL :- https://youtube.com/@bingethoughts?si=9wKh_gL5LcZE_QIz

INSTAGRAM :- https://instagram.com/bingethoughts11?igshid=YTQwZjQ0NmI0OA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

************************************************

Sumedh's mother sat down and smiled at them,"Hume to aapki beti bahut pasand hai.. aap kahe to baat aage badhaye."

Her father smiled,"Hume bhi aapka beta pasand hai. Ek baar bas dono bacche ek dusre ko pasand kar lete to phir baat aage badha sakte hai."

"Tareef nhi karna chahunggi bhaisahab.. par iss zamanein jaha aaj kal bacche maa baap ko bina btaye shadi kar lete hai.. uss zamanein mere bete nein kaha hai ki Aai tu hi pasand kariyo mere liye ladki.. jise tu pasand karegi main usi se shadi karungga."She giggled,"To Sumedh ki tarhaf se to haan hai."

Her father smiled,"Ye to bahut hi achi baat hai. Humari beti nein bhi kuch aaisa hi kaha hai. To Himani ki tarhaf se bhi aap haan hi samjhiye. Aap rishta pakka samjhiye."

Sumedh formed a fake smile and hugged Himani's father when he opened his arms. He looked at Himani sadly who was looking down with a small smile. They fed sweets each other and then decided to do registration and a small marriage before college reopens.

Sumedh shockingly looked at his mother when she put her thoughts in front of them, but he couldn't say anything as he didn't want to disobey her in front of them. All of them agreed to the thought and decided to have a grand reception and remarriage after she graduate.

*.*

As soon as, they reached home, Sumedh's mother said after extending her hand,"Apna phone de."

"Kyu ?"Sumedh asked confusingly.

"Main nhi chati ki tu phone karke Himani ko daraye aur vo shadi se mna kar de."She stated without any hesitation,"Aur main nhi chati ki shadi hone tak tu kisi se kuch kahe.. Abhishek aur Siddharth se bhi nhi. Ek baar shadi ho jaye phir jisse jitni baat krni ho kar liyo."

"Aai.. ek baar phir soch le iss shadi ke baremain.. hum dono ko aap sab nein baat tak nhi karnein di. Shadi ke baad agar hum dono khush nhi reh paye to ? Teacher student ka distance kabhi khatam na huwa to ? Hum dono mein humesha dooriya hi rahi to ?"Sumedh said while holding the phone,"Ek baar soch le na. Aur ladkiya dekh lete hai. Jo meri student na. Himani to mujhe khush bhi nhi lagi."

"To kya naachti vo ? Ladkiya apni shadi ki baat sun kar sharmati hi hai. Khush thi vo. Tu jyada dimaag mat chala. Chup chap phone de. Aur rahi baat khush rehnein ki.. to humari jab shadi huyi thi tab to hume photo tak nhi dikhayi thi.. itnein saal shadi nibha li na. Khush hai na. Tum bhi rahoge."She said and took the phone from his hand and went to her room.

"Baba."Sumedh hopefully looked at his father.

"Sorry beta.. iss baar main kuch nhi kar sakta.. teri Aai nein kasam di hai mujhe. All the best."He patted his shoulder.

*.*

The marriage happened on Sunday as colleges were going to reopen on Monday and Sumedh could delay the marriage till that time. Himani's parents rented a banquet hall in mumbai and the marriage took place only in the presence of their parents.

They finished all rituals quickly and then took Himani to Sumedh's house as daughter in law. Himani neither shed a single tear nor hugged her parents while leaving from there.

They reached home in few hours and his mother let her enter after grah pravesh pooja. She did only necessary ritual and then made her sit on Sumedh's bed and pulled the veil more down to cover her face and then left from there. Himani lowered her lashes and kept sitting like that.

She gulped when she realized that Sumedh entered in the room and then locked the door. She nervously started playing with her fingers when he sat in front of her. She waited for sometime and then relaxed when she heard a loud sigh. He didn't even touch her.

Sumedh extended a ring and said,"Aai nein diya hai ye."

Finally, she looked up at him and then at the box before accepting it.

He picked up the pillow and said,"Main neeche soo jayungga. Tum soo jao. Aur kal college miss karnein ki zarurat nhi hai.. maine Aai se already baat kar li hai. Yaha se 40 mins haath mein lekar nikalna kyuki subha subha thoda jyada traffic hota hai. Aur main saath lekar nhi jaa sakta.. baaki to tumhe pta hi hoga ki sindoor aur mangalsutra nazar na aaye kisi ko.. aur college mein kisi ko kuch pta na chale. Got it ?"

"Yes sir."She replied in low voice.

"Good. Now.. sleep baaki kal dekhte hai."He said while picking up the pillow.

"Sir."He stopped when she removed the veil,"Aap bed par soo jayiye main neeche soo jaati hoon."

"Koi zarurat nhi hai.. you take rest. Otherwise college time se nhi pahuch payogi aur late huyi to main bakshungga nhi."He said and while making bed for himself,"Aur haan.. aaj mujhe koi behas nhi chahiye. Meri baat tumhe student or patni dono wajha se maanni chahiye."

"Ji. Sorry sir."She said and kept sitting on the bed while Sumedh went to the washroom to get changed.

He came out after sometime and said while lying down,"You can use the washroom to freshen up, I am very tired so I am going to sleep. Good night. Change ho jaye to waha switch board hai lights off kar dena."

"Okay sir."She said, but by that time he already fell asleep as he was very tired.

Himani got changed and switched off all lights and laid down on the bed. But, she couldn't sleep whole night and kept looking at the empty corner of the wall.