Chapter 27

YOUTUBE CHANNEL :- https://youtube.com/@bingethoughts?si=9wKh_gL5LcZE_QIz

INSTAGRAM :- https://instagram.com/bingethoughts11?igshid=YTQwZjQ0NmI0OA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

************************************************

Ruhi and Siddharth were studying in the library. Ruhi finally asked when Siddharth's focus was in his notebook,"Is everything okay ?"

"Yeah, everything is fine."He answered without looking at her.

"Look at me and then say."She placed hand above his hand.

He looked at her hand and shifted aside while replying,"Please.. padh lete hai na.. baadmein baat karengge. I have a lot to cover."

She sighed,"Fine. But, remember, if you need someone to talk then I am just a call away."

He looked at her and gave a small and forced smile,"Yeah, I know. Thank you."

He again looked at his notebook and continued studying while keeping distance with her.

*.*

After 15 days, the exams were finished. Siddharth and Abhishek left for the home as everyone got holiday for a week. Abhishek was still not talking to Siddharth as a brother. Siddharth looked at Abhishek for once and instantly his heart filled with sadness and looked out of the window to his hide his pain.

Their mother opened the door with a big smile when she heard the doorbell. They touched her feet and hugged her tightly. She blessed them and kissed on their forehead. They got freshened up quickly as she prepared their favourite dishes. Abhishek still avoided any kind of conversation with his brother.

Both brothers helped their mother to clean up the dining table and the kitchen after dinner and then everyone went to their rooms. Siddharth laid on the bed and tried to sleep but he kept on turning sides and was feeling difficult in falling asleep.

After complete 10 mins, he sat up on the bed and went out of the room. He stood in front of Abhishek's room and took a deep breathe. He slowly opened the door and peeped inside and then entered when he found that Abhishek is sleeping peacefully.

His eyes filled up with tears when he touched feet of Abhishek and placed his forehead. Abhishek woke up with a jerk and then looked towards his feet.

He sighed and laid down again while saying,"Drame band kar aur jakar soo ja."

"Please... papa.. maaf kar do."Siddharth cried while touching head on his feet.

Abhishek heart melted when heard the word, and looked at him after opening his one arm,"Bas kar ab.. aaja."

Siddharth looked at him and smiled while wiping his tears. He laid down and hugged him tightly, but he was still crying. Abhishek caressed his hair and kissed on his forehead.

"Sorry.. dada.. aap mere liye sab kuch ho... mere bhai.. mere dost.. mere papa.. sab kuch. Aapki ye narazgi sehan nhi ho rhi mere se. Maaf kar do. Main dubara aaisa kuch nhi karungga jisse aapki insult ho."Siddharth cried more.

"Theek hai. Bas.. ab chup kar."He continuous caressing his hair and kissed again,"Iss baar maaf kar rha hu. Lekin agar aaisa kuch dubara huwa to jaan le lungga."

"Ji.. Ji dada. Sorry. Main abse kisi ladki se baat to dur.. unki tarhaf dekhungga bhi nhi."Siddharth sniffed.

"Dekh main... tere relationship se against nhi tha. Main uss relationship ke chalte jo kuch bhi college mein huwa usse against tha. Aur humnein kitni baar kaha tujhse ki vo ladki galat hai lekin tu suna hi nhi. Aur dekh.. uski wajha se kya kya ho gya. Bas itna dhyaan rakhiyo ki next time jis bhi ladki ko pasand karega.. pehle humse milwayega."Abhishek softly said while caressing his hair.

Siddharth nodded in yes while softly closing his eyes as he got very tired due to crying. He didn't take much time and fell asleep. Abhishek smiled and continued caressing his hair and slowly fell asleep too.

*.*

"Kya ? Aaj ? Ladki dekhnein ? Aaise achanak ?"Sumedh shockingly said to his mother.

"Shock kyu ho rha hai ? Tune promise kiya tha na hospital mein ki meri pasand ki ladki se shadi karega."His mother said,"Shukar mana ki dekhnein lekar jaa rhi hu."

"Haan.. kaha tha. Lekin pehle se kyu nhi btaya ? Thoda ache se ready ho jata."He tried to find some excuse.

"Koi zarurat nhi hai ready hone ki.. jaisa hai waise hi chal. Teri shakal dekh rakhhi hai unhone."She ordered while getting ready,"Aur haan.. jaldi ready ho jayiyo.. adhe ghante mein nikalna hai hume."

"Ji Aai.. hota hu ready."He hung his head down with a long sigh and walked back to his room.

*.*

All of them reached the house. Elders greeted each other and Sumedh touched feet of elders. The girl's parents asked them to sit and then offered refreshments. They asked some questions to Sumedh and then called their daughter.

Sumedh picked up the cup of tea which her mother already offered him and started sipping tea, but immediately he spit the tea when he saw the girl. He widened his eyes and then looked at his mother. She looked back at him with a smile.

"Uncle.. main.. 2 min akele mein baat kar sakta hu kya ?"Sumedh said with a nervous smile.

"Haan beta kyu nhi."He smiled and then looked at his daughter,"Beta.. inhe room mein le jao.. aaram se baat kar lo dono."

"Nhi uncle.. isse nhi."All of them looked at Sumedh when he said instantly,"I mean.. isse bhi karungga. Lekin main zara Aai se baat krna cha rha tha."

"Ghar jakar baat karengge."She whispered to him and then looked at everyone with a giggle,"Dil ki baat sabke samnein kehnein se sharma rha hoga."

"Aai.. chal.. baat karni hai mujhe."Sumedh whispered with stern tone,"Warna chala jayungga main yaha se."

She gave an angry look to him and then looked at everyone,"Hum 2 min mein aate hai bas."

"Ji."Her parents smiled nervously

"Aai.. vo student hai meri."Sumedh said as soon as they went aside.

"To ? Konsa humesha teri student hi rehnein wali hai vo.. 4 saal ka hi to course hai bas."His mother answered casually.

"To tu 4 saal baad shadi karwana chati hai ? To abhi ladki kyu dikha rahi hai ? Tabhi dekhte na."Sumedh said.

"Nhi.. shadi to abhi hogi. Mujhe ladki pasand hai. Bas."She declared.

"College mein pta chala to mujhe nikal dengge.. kya pta police case bhi kar de mujhpar ki maine zabardasti shadi kari hai."He worriedly said.

"Agar aaisa hai to koi zarurat nhi hai college mein btanein ki abhi.. uski degree puri ho jaye phir bta dena. Aur agar usmein bhi dikkat hai to.. chor naukri dusri dhundle."She casually said.

"Aai.."He helplessly said.

"Bas.. mujhe kuch nhi sunna."She said and walked back to them.