a special date for twilight!

Spike: okay there is someone who comment to us her name is this cute archer and oo this dare is going to do later so let us move on! To the next date! I mean dare!
All ponies: awwwww!
Spike:okay this dare is to inukagpony and she dares rainbow dash to do algebra infront of twilight!
Rainbow dash:what!?I don't know how to do algebra!I have a small brain!but not so much small!just a little!
Spike: you can do it rainbow dash!
Every pony:RD!RD!RD!
rainbow dash:ugghh!well okay!so give me a sample twi!
Twilight:okay here!(hands down the paper to RD.)
RD:okay let me see!wat do I remember when I was studying this?oh yes!(solving the algebra)
Twilight:(looking at rd)
RD:I'm done!
Twilight:let me see?ohh!wrong!still wrong!
Rd :what?!I'm wrong!ughhhh!I hate algebra!!!I hate it I hate it I hate it!
NIGHT
Spike:um twilight?can you pls call flash for me?
Twilight: sure!but why?
Spike:um you know I have something to tell him!
Twilight:well okay!
(Calls flash by her magic)
5 minutes later
Flash:hello twilight!is someone who dared to us?
Twilight:no !spike wanted to talk to you.
Flash:well spike!okay!
Spike:come here first!(grabs flash's hoove)okay there is someone who comment to us her name is this cute archer and she dares you and twilight to date and don't tell her its a dare okay!
Flash:well...okay!I have been waiting for this day!
Spike:what?!
Flash:oh nothing spike!
TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!
PLS COMMENT AND ASK THE NEW PONIES LIKE PRINCESS ASH WING ,NERDY CAKE,MOONLIGHT,NIGHT RAIN,