back to the past!

I remembered the past chapters that I promised to all of you !since we're running out of questions I decided to take a look or peek at the past few chapters that I made so I thinked that today I am making 07dares or quessies and be sure to leave comment and vote!and of course follow!so here it is..............
Spike:hmm.. this? (Takes a look at the top of the bookshelf) a binder of scrolls!! Oh the past dares that our pony friends and human world dares and questions!I should better tell this to twilight!
Dare is on !!!!!!
Twi:thank you for coming our pony friends !we will also welcome our oc buddy!nerdy cake !our guest will be joining us this week!so you may also dare her!okay let's start!
1st dare :
To pinkie from @MLP333
And her dare is how many cupcakes do u think we could eat together?
Pinkie:me!!!!!seriously?!!!!okay!I think
......hmmmm...maybe a hundred!!!
Twi:thank you pinkie for that wonderful answer!okay next!
2nd dare for rarity and from @Jaqueline-Perr.actually she has 6 questions but we have to choose only one to be fair with others....her question is .....do you want to make me a faboulus dress????
Rarity;of course I would!I love making dress and designing them!and I would love to make you the perfect dress fit for you!thank you!
Twi:thank you rarity!
3rd question for applejack from@kaitlynlayson her question is.......if you have to choose would you kiss rarity or drink pee out if the toilet?
Aj:well pee is safe to drink unless you didn't have bacteria at your pee but I would better kiss rarity because she is my friend!
Twi:okay aj!that's wonderful!okay let's move on!
4th question for pinkie from @Japanese Phoenix and the dare is...make pinkie to do the ice bucket challenge!
Pinkie:yey !me again!!!but ice is cold!but I better do it!!
Spike:I got some ice here!
Pinkie:noooooo!
Spike: ready!1 2 3 gooooo!(the ice drop at pinkie'head.)
Pinkie:(shivering) brrrrrrrrrrrr.I.....ii...iiii.can......nn.....
Twi:here you go pinkie(hands pinkie the towel).
Pinkie(quickly snatches the towel at twi and quickly wrapped the towel around her)thanks twilight!
Twi: okay let's move on to the next dare!
5th dare for fluttershy from @sue8700
And the dare is for fluttershy to dress up angel to look like a female bunny.
Flutter shy:oww!I would love to dress up angel but I bet angel will not like it(hides herself at her mane)
Angel:*nods at fluttershy*
Fs:you would!?thank you angel!now let's go and dress you up!
(After 5 minutes)
Fs:does angel looks good?
Rarity:absoloutely no!
Fs:well I guess I m not really good at fashion.although I did my best.(shyly hides her face)
Rarity:no no no fluttershy !don't say that!I was about to say super good!
Fluttershy:oh really!I would(talks at rarity so fast and rarity also talks back)
Twi:okay let's move on about that crazy fashion stuff!and move on to the 5th dare:for rainbow dash from @angelofdarkness202 and the dare is I have a dare for rainbow dash ask her who is her crush?
Rd:what me! I don't have a crush!
Rarity:are you sure?oh come on darling don't be shy !
Twi:rd come on you need to say it's a
Question !
Rd:well no choice but to say it(blushed)*wisphers at Twi*
Twi:okay everyone her crush is...
Rd:(covers Twi 's mouth )
Twi:okay I will not say it... Soarin!!!
Everyone except rd:ayeeee!
Twi:okay let's just move on to the
6th dare:for cadence and shining armor from@grayp002 the dare is for you to do the funny dance together!gang um style!
Twi:okay my brother!get ready and also cadence!DJ!
Djpon3 starts the music and cadence and shining armor danced all of the crowd laughed and the two hugged each other.
Twi:okay that's funny!next dare!
7th dare for the mane 6 from @icedawn12193 dare is dare each of the mane 6 and go on a date all together !
Twi:ow!that's for all of us mane six!but who is our date pony?
Rarity:oh come on of course someone will ask you darling!
Twi:but who?(looks at flash)
Flash:(talking with music hearts)
Twi:I guess no one will ask me!
Sprint key:what did you said my love!
Flash:(flash looks at Twi and walks there)may I?
Twi:sorry you Mr.sentry but I think I'm going with Mr.key!(holds Sprint key and leaves)
Flash:what's with her?nvm!(talks at music hearts again.)
Rarity:DATES!!!!!
RESTAURANT
sprint key:why did you go with me rather than flash?I thought you hated
Me?
Twi:I just think that flash had a new ralitonship now so I think we should just dat3
Sprint:I could help you if you liked?
Twi: really!?thank you sprint!
EVERYONE OF THE MANE SIX DATED
HERE ARE THE ONES WHO DATED
RARITY-SPIKE
TWI-SPRINT KEY
PINKIE- cheese sandwich
FLUTTER SHY-BIG MAC
RD-AJ!(BUT RD REALLY LIKED TO DATE WITH SOARIN BUT SHE IS SHY TO ASK HIM)
THIS IS THE END!TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

....

.