lets start!

Twi:okay first dare of the day!
From@rainbowrocksderpy for ooo!for bloomy!
Dare:I dare sapphire Bloomfield to do the dance whip and nae.
Twi:you mean silento?
Bloomy:yey!when do I start ?
Twi:uummm......now?
Bloomy:okay! (Starts to dance silento crowd cheers everyone clapped with music )thank you everyone!(stops wohoooo!)
Twi:that's good bloomy!okay let's move on to the 2 nd dare! OK this dare was from @dovellfan and for all of us to say"we love dovell!"
Bloomy:what kind of word is that?
Aj:I'm not sure sugarcube but I think it's a name!
Rd:what?it's a name?ugly.
Rarity:no it's not darling ! I know that name!its not just a name but a love team's name!
Twi: huh?
Rarity: don't you get it?you see dovellfan is a fan of dovell!try to say dovellfan or read it.right there is a dovell word in it. And I guessed it cause Iook at the pic of dovellfan!there is a boy and a girl!am I right?
Twi:that's good! Now everypony in this hall let's all shout we love dovell!
Everypony:we love dovell!
Twi:okay that that's good!I never knew rarity you are good at this!
Rarity:uhuh!beauty and brains!
Twi:okay okay!3rd dare!fluttershy can you read it?
fs:okay.(gets the paper)this ia for rd ,soarin and discord. the dare is.....from 

and the dare is :i dare soarin to kiss rd infront of discord.

twi:well discord is not here so i guess i have to call him with my magic.

discord:(magically poofs from the door.)did i heard my name huh?

twi:okay who@'sthat?(turns around)wow.oh discord why are you here even i am not yet calling you.?

discord:oh silly !i have been watching all of you all the time so i heard my name and went here.

twilight:wait?what?!how did you?.....

discord:(stopped twi from talking by his shhhhh. sign.{idk what that kind of sign is.?sorry})shhhh...don't ask twilight i am watching.....

twilight:so you heard the dare?

discord:dare?(sarcastic)what dare?i only heard my name...can you please repeat it for me darling?

twilight:okay...(puts on a mad face)fine....so the dare is for soarin to kiss rd infront of you.then after that you can now leave.you are just going to ....you know that .....(faces to soarin)soarin !fast kiss rd and let this weirdo leave right now.

soarin:(moves to twi waiting rd)

discord:did you just call me weirdo?

twi:um yeah?didnt you heard?or is there something in your ears?okay rd and soarin ready and you discord please ready to.or should i say weirdo?...

discord(mad)hmph!(okay discord you are trying to be nice.so inhale....exhale.....inhale....exhale...)

soarindash(kissed infront of discord.)

twi:okay discord you may now leave ...bye!(used magic to get transported inside his house with chains locked in him and cant used his magic.)+i kr?!)bye bye!hahahhaha!!!!!!well dont forget to vote comment and follow and also remember every chapter 3 dares remember?like what ive said before.i dont remember but just 3 dares.okay bye guys !luv yall!!!!!!!!!!

bloomy:bye!!!!!!please dare for me!!!!