flashlight 2

Flash'sPOV
It was early in the morning and still remembering about yesterday.but anyways now that I am awake I can now walk at twilight's room.I will tell her everything !everything about what happen one day ago.all those thoughts went at my head when princess cadence called me.

"Flash!there you are I have been finding you all day!or maybe just a minute ago.!"she said towards me panting .

"Oh sorry princess I was busy at work!"I said not telling the truth that princess celestia told me to sleep.

"Oh!that's okay I have some thing to tell you!"she said growing her voice louder.

"Twilight will be your dance partner at the grand ballroom opening dance!"she said excitedly.

Did I heard twilight? Now this is my chance to tell her!I'm going to see her right now!I thought.

"Really princess!I would talk to twilight right now!"I said hesitantly not sure of what I'm saying.

"Oh sorry flash!twilight already left she waked up early so she could book up the train she said she don't need pegasus guards to bring her home so she just went at the train station not to bother anyone."princess told me looking worried.

"Well is that so?"I said and my face grew sad.

"Are you okay flash?"princess cadence said .looking worried.

"I'm fine princess!I'm just going back at work."I said looking at the ground.

"Well I'll call you if you needed to practice for the ballroom."

Twilight's POV
I woke up early in the morning and booked the next train .I didn't want anyone to bother so I told princess celestia what I want.when I was at the train I entered and everyone stared at me and greeted me.they asked me questions and someone told me to take a seat right beside that pony and asked me if I could give them an autograph. I take a seat and answered their questions. I told them I just wanted to be in a peaceful place .the pony that guards the train lead me to a place where there is peace and quiet and fit for a princess.I saw a window and stared for it a while.I rembered flash and all that she did to me.I wondered and thinked.all those thoughts went to my head and got fast asleep.
I dreamed about flash dating with music hearts and all the media guestings I will go.I got back home and everyone from the train said good bye to me.I stepped out from the train and I flew tomy castle from the train station.I got so tired and entered my room and quickly dropped my bag and I got fast asleep from my bed.I thanked my friends for watching my castle when I was gone.I still thinked

FOR FLASH AGAIN......
SORRY GUYS BECAUSE THIS
IS NOT A TRUTH OR DARE QUESSIES THING BUT THIS IS JUST A SHORT STORY ABOUT FLASH AND TWI BECAUSE EVRYONE IF YOU LIKED THE STORY ABOUT FLASHLIGHT
AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT VOTE and follow !
Bye !
-supergirlyanime