music note!!!

a/n so guys sorry for not publishing the reason is that i am busy with my family again.......Why do we have so much family gatherings?!idk but let's just forget about that and read the story.......BUT AFTER THAT READ THE BIG NEWS!!!!!

=from now on we will have everyday news,like for example spoilers and what will happen to the next chapter...!!!!!!!!(that's the big news for now and also music note)

HERE IT IS (BUT WAIT......#fun #with #musicnote #bignews! #soarindash #elsa #letitgo #frozen

twi:hey everypony!!!today our new pony friend will arrive !!!!now please welcome our friend alicorn here namely music note !!!!!!!!!!

music note:hello everyone!!im pretty sure all of you already know me right?

twi:okay now music note please tell your dare thank you

music note:okay okay.........i dare rainbow dash to confess to soarin that you love  him!!!

rd:(blushed)seriously?why?

musicnote:cause of  soarindash!! im a fan!!

rd:woah okay but it's only a dare but really im not into him really.....

pinkie:really???

rd:okay okay let's just do the dare...um soarin?

soarin:what?

rd:(whispers )it's only a dare!|i....i..love..you..

soarin:okay then .....i love you to.....(blushed)

everypony:awwwwwww...

music note:okay done done!!!OMG!!

bloomy:i really ship soarindash ...

music hearts:well.....

twi:okay soarindash approved!!!

rd:hey!stop it!it's only a dare!!!

aj:okay okay sugarcube but i ship ou two so hard!!!

rarity:owww come on darling don't deny it you two are mare ponies now cause of what happened .......

twi:just tell the truth!!

soarin:here's the truth........i told rd inside the closet that if she could join our teAm and that's all and also we bond .......

twi:so that's all?

pinkie:i told you guys they ......

twi:is there any smooching smooching thing???????

rd:why do all of you kept asking us all that kinda stuff?

pinkie:uhhh..duh?we aren't inside the closet so that's why we're asking?

rd:oh....just forget about that!!!that's only a dare!!

twi:okay okay enough!!let's just move on to the next dare!!we're watching you two!(gives rd and soarin a death glare)okay this dare was by me .........so that means we will all dare!!okay 1 st dare from me ............this was for music note...and i dare you to sing let it go by elsa infront of everypony else!(srry i was just listening at my sis singing let it go while i was writing PS:she talks to herself allot!and plays with herself but believe me or not it's real...though...........

music:i love singing!sure do!!!okay give me the mike!

(gets the mike and starts walking infront of the hall)okay everypony this is a dare........(music starts_)

music note:

the snow glows white on the mountain tonight

not a footprint to be seen