the confession

Twi:ponies!it's a new day!another question another dare and a confession.but it doesn't mean we cannot answer your questions and do your dares!so we scanned our e-mail and binder of scrolls. so spike can I have the questions?
Spike:(hands twilight the paper) here.
Twi:so can you please read it pinkie pie?
Pinkie:yes mam!okay first dare or quessie is from.....@crazimenia and her dare is for applejack and rainbow dash for seven minutes at the sky.

Pinkie: I think it's cloudsdale.hmmmm.yeah...it's cloudsdale!yep it is.(nods)

Twi:sooooo......appledash.....do the dare!

Rd:okay first of all Twi why are you calling us appledash?

Twi:it's your couples name!

Rd and aj:what?......ewwww.yuck!

Twi:come on you two! Stop demanding and do the dare!

Rd:okay fine!come on aj let's go at cloudsdale even if you can't fly
......(puts a fake sad face) haha!how can we go at cloudsdale if she can't fly?haha!booooya!

Twi:it's not a big problem Rd, aj can be sent by pegasus gaurds right???...huh?(puts on a smarty face)

Rd :aww!come on aj !let's go!

Every pony except appledash:ayeeeeeeeee!appledash!Apple dash! Yiiiiiii!

Rd and aj ran away.

Twi:that was fun!okay let's move on to the next dare or quessie!rarity please read.

Rarity:okay hand me the paper....(reads it in her mind while nodding )gulp.ummm..twilight....
Twi: what is it rarity?
Rarity:ummm.
Twi: go!
Rarity:if you say so..... The dare is from music hearts.and her dare is for you to forgive flash and her for all the misunderstanding:(
Twi:huh?
Bloomy: who's music hearts?
Twi:ummmm...what kind of dare is that?
Flash:you see twilight you are wrong of what you are thinking about us.you seee....I know that music is good in music so I thought that it will be the greater way for her to teach me some vocal lessons.... Soo that lesson is for one day I will be standing in front of your castle courting you if I'm ready to sing. So I'm really sorry that we end up like this and for all the misunderstanding:( Sorry
Twi:is that true?
Music:yes twilight.
Twi:are you two playing a trick on me?
Flash: it's real twilight it's real.
I can prove to you.
.

For all the times that you rain in my parade
And all the clubs you get in using my name.......(love yourself)

Twi:okay enough flash!we were running out of time!and besides you already prove it to me...(blushed and hugged flash)

Everyone except flashlight:ayeeeeeeeeee!flash light!

Twi:okay enough everyone!
(Then someone barges in to the door)

Appledash:did we miss sometin?

Twi:nope!nothing at all!hehe!

Rd :hey twilight I know there's really something that happened....hmmm....tell me..

Twi:okay fine....a.....

Pinke:twilight and flash just finally back together again!

Appledash:wha?!........really?....why are you copying me?...quit it!huuuuu!hmph!

Twi:okay guys enough! okay I admit it !me and flash are finally back together!

Rarity: darling that's wonderful!
I should prepare another elegant dress for you!

Twi:) okay enough. So now tell me Rd and aj what happen from that 7 minutes of staying at cloudsdale?

Aj:you know twilight rainbow dash is not a good companion when it goes through these....so yeah...she isn't great to be with.

Rd :what did you said apple jack?I thought we were having a good talk and great time at cloudsdale?we do even bought milkshakes for each other!and we also went at cloudsdale restaurant!and many more!

Aj:you know why I hated you? First when you talk with me all I can hear is yourself! And the smirks and the laughs!I can't even understand you!

Rd:ow yeah?let's fight!

Aj:you're going to loose!

Twi: okay guys!enough of nonsense! You know we have to save time for this show!now you two go and forgive each other!

Aj:fine!sorry rainbow for not understanding you sorry.

Rd :sorry aj to it was really my fault cause all I can do is laugh and smirk for those times sorry.

Rd and aj:apology accepted!

Twi:okay let's move on!next dare!pls read Rd

Rd : okay 3rd dare!from
@PrincessSofiaAlameda and her dare is for flash and fluttershy to date .
Okay that's it!where's fluttershy?
Rarity:oh!maybe she's saving rainforest again!nah!just kidding!
Applejack:what should we do twilight?
Twi:I'll call her.!
Flutter shy: (opens the hall's door) hi guys! Hihi!
Twi: fluttershy!you have a dare!
Fluttershy:oh!sorry!what is it?
Twi:a dare for you and flash to date:(
Fs:okay fine.
Flash: let's go fluttershy.
(Then the two left)
Twi:owwwkay!let's move on to the 4th dare!umm...spike will you read it?
Spike:oh come on twilight!let's just watch from the flat screen TV of what those two will do!
The mane 6:come on!
Twi: k fine!

At fluttershy's
Fluttershy:soo flash ...do you like animals?
Flash:ummn....not much ...how about you?
Fs:your asking me?of course I love them!and I have tons of animals in my home!
Flash:really?how many?
Fs:ummm...too many to count.
Waiter: here's your order mam and sir.
Fs:did you know that twilight had a pet ow?
Flash:ummmm....she never told me.
Fs:that's a sad story .she told me that her owl just flew away from her.but I didn't know the whole detail sorry.
Flash:ow okay.let's eat!

After eating.they went back inside the hall.

Flash: hey!what's up guys!
Fs:it's very nice to be back!
Twi:okay they are here let's move on to the other dare! Spike?
Spike: okay!(reads)ummm..twilight. I bet music should be reading this.
Twi: okay
Music:what is it?(gets the paper)ohh!I have it.(hands a book to Twi)
Twi:what's this?
Music: it's a scrapbook for you and flash!
Twi:awwww!thank you music hearts!I'm sorry that I am thinking that you and flash are..you know that!I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.(hugs together(
Music:it's all right!
Twi: thank you!
(Finished hugging)
Twi:okay! Thank you for reading! Please comment vote and follow!
Luv y'all!

.

.