dried lips cases

Twi:good day! Today we have special guest and it is our author @supergirlyanime !also known as Kayleigh :pronounce as(kay-li) yep it is.(MY LIFE IS mYSTERY!)
okay moving on!now please welcome.Kayleigh!yep.

Supergirlyanime:hello everyone!now it is the time to tell all of you the person who dared the ponies! Let's move!
No.1 from @PrimaTapat
And her dare is for rd and rarity.
Dare:I dare rd to kiss rarity and ask her out to date.
Rd:easy peasy!my friend rarity?!that's.... That's not easy..(steps backward)
Twi:hey!wait wait wait rd!you have to do it!it's a dare!
Rarity:as a friend rd we have to do it!
Rd:fine!(kisses rarity)
Ewww.
Rarity:okay you have some lip balm on your mouth?tasted like cherry.where have you gotten it?
Rd:uh .ummmm.nothing.oh come on?!why would I put lip balm that tasted like cherry.?that thing?!that's crazy!
Rarity:rainbow?!...
Rd:okay!fine!I admit it!
Rarity:how?
Rd:you see I ....my lips are dried..and they said that dried lips are not good...so I put on and sneak at your boutique...and I didn't want to buy because I only need it for this kind of cases...sorry rarity for not telling you.... *looks at the ground*

Rarity:well it's okay.and that lip balm was really old.and I don't need it.I was really going to give it to you because I notice that you have dried lips.so.....
Rd:really?!you forgive me?and ty I accept it.
Yey !done !