rarity's secret

twi:im done talking with soarin and he said that he'll be right here after 5 minutes but his not with the wonderbolts.

rarity:i have already prepared a closet for them and that closet is perfect 

 and they'll forget all the things happened to them right after they finish .....ya know that right?!hehehe

twi:what?

rarity:ahhhhhh....nothing darling.oh by the way here's the closet.(show's the closet filled with roses inside and allot of dresses.

twi:wow rarity that's allot of dresses why not remove them?

rarity:no no no no darling those clothes were made of 100% of wool and they are comfy sooooo....no removing them!!!!!!

twi:okay if you say so.lets us that closet (points to an old brown closet with no designs)

rarity:no!!!!!!my closet is good and romantic !!so we will use my beautiful closet...

twi::oookay.

soarin:(opens the door)im here!where's rd?

rd(hides behind twi)

twi:here she is !(carries rd with magic.)

rd:twilight?!

twi:so lets start!

soarin:my lady?(offers his hands to rd and rd took it.also they flew inside the closet,rarity closd the door happily)

twi:so they are inside let's just wait for now thanks .

HERE 'S WHAT HAPPENED

soarin:oookay....so rd ......ummmmm......

rd:come on spit it!(says in a jokingly sound)(then giggles)

soarin:(blushed)i think we should......

rd:kiss?

soarin:ummm...that'swhat the dare is right?so i think that .....

rd:(starts kissing soarin)

soarin:(blushed and kisses rd back)

AFTER A FEW SECONDS THEY WERE MAKING OUT.AND AFTER THAT THEY FALL INTO THE CLOSET WITH ALLOT OF DRESSES AND FINDS OUT A MAGICAL PLACE .

SOARIN:wow.what is this place?

rd:i didn't know?ughhh!rarity.!!1

soarin:don't worry rainbow we can just go back!(ge'ts back when someone spoke to them)??

????????:hey!where are you two going?

soarindash:(yells)ahhhhhhhh!

????????:dont worry you two!i won't kill you!

soarin:oowwkay so who are you?

?????:me?oww. haven't rarity told you my name?ow sorry pardon me im felisha !an expert of love and im a fairy pony..!!!!

rd:how did we get through this place?

felisha :easy.....remember when you two were making out?then you two decided take a rest from the clothes then you fell and discovered this place while hugging..ow i almost forgot this place is called ponyfairytopia!allot of desperate mare ponies or pony only get through here.

rd:so rarityis one to?

felisha:no...we just discovered her love of dresses and the beauty of her closet and we decided to live inside this place 

soarin:we?

felisha:oww there are allot of us..and rarity is our friend....we live inside her closet for almost 16 years and 1yearlaterll soon get through another closet and we will miss rarity so much.

rd:so how or when did rarity met all of you?

felisha:um last year only. and also we gave glimmer,sparkle and shine to her clothes as a gift for her care and wonderful closet.and also we met when she finds out when she wondered why her dresses always got glimmer sparkle and shine when she puts her dress inside this closet and always got some blah blah b;ah...

soarin:we need to get outta here .

rd:but how?

felisha:oh no you dont!i promised rarity that i will take care of you two!cause promise is a promise!

soarin:but our seven minutes is alredy done

felisha:nah!(waves her hands)who cares i know you two wanna have fun right ?so explore our wonderful world!!!

soarindash:(looks at each other and nods)lets do this!!!(then they followed the pony fairy)

                     BACK AT PONYVILLE

twi:what took thm so long?7 minutes is already done!

rarity:they must be enjoying.!

pinkie:ill handle it!(walks into the closet)

twi:(stopped pinkie)you know pinkie lets just let thm and by the way they are perfect for each other!!!!

pinkie:awwwww.

rarity:maybe the two of them will be together forever!!

twi:oh time is running out !sorry music note but i think we can introduce you tom!sorry time's running out cause of those two please understand they are just having allot of fun inside!

         FIND OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!OMG!!!!WHAT WILL HAPPEN!AND SORRY MUSIC NOTE WE WILL INTRODUCE YOU TOMORROW SORRY!!!JUST CONTINUE TO READ AND REMEMBER !PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW !THANK YOU !(I'LL FOLLOW BACK!)

           LUV YALL!!