first is first

Flash light first before rd and aj!
Now here it iss!
Flash:(runs at crystal empire) *knocks at the door *
Rarity:*opens the door*(sees flash )oh!darling why are you up so late!you are ruining my beauty sleep!
Flash:umm.it's not yet late in the evening?!
Rarity:oh....sorry! But beauties like me should sleep at this hour!oh nvm!so why are you here?sorry flash but twi.....I mean your mare pony music hearts is not here! (Rolls her eyes)I know she's with you!
Flash: Im not looking for music here!
Aj:*hears the arguments*hey sugarcube !who are you talking at?
Rarity:sorry aj but I'm having a fight here!
Flash:we aren't fighting!
Rarity:oh!sorry darling!I'm just stressed!
Aj:why areyou here flash?!sorry sugar cube but music is ain't here!
Flash: I told you two I'm not finding music here and I'm looking for twilight!and last but not the least least I am not music hearts mare pony!
Aj and rarity:huh?we thought you two have a thing together!?
Rarity:and why are you talking at music hearts all the time?!
Flash:oh!..it's a long story but I really need to talk at her and do something!
Aj:aw sorry flash twilight's ain't here!
Flash:but where is she?
Rarity:she's at canterlot castle doing her princessy stuff related!you know princesses !I hope someday I'll be a princess!but I'm not!I know you're at the castle guarding twilight!
Aj:(strums rarity's back)uh!umm?rarity who are you talking at?
R:looks*huh?hey flash come back!you haven't answered my question yet!
Flash:(HEADING AT CANTERLOT CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
At the castle(Twi's room at the castle)
Twi:(doing her paperwork)why is flash like that?he told me that..... Hmmm.nvm....maybe that's just a dare!*staring at the mirror*snap out of it twilight!do your job!!!
Princess cadence:*knocks at the door*twilight are you ready for the practice dance?
Twi:coming princess!(opens the door)I'm ready!
Flash(at the outside of the castle)
Flash:hey dude!how are you!?
Pony guard:I'm fine bro!but why are you here?I know you are at a day off because of the dare?
Flash:oh! Princess celestia told me to come back and guide the castle!so you may go now bro!
Pony:but but!fine here!*gives him the guard stuff *
Flash:thank you dude!
+now it's my chance!+(sneaking)
Pony guard no.2:hey!what are you doing!you should be guarding the castle?!where are you going?!
Flash: oh!I was just!
.....ummmmm..you know doing princess orders! You know that you cannot break them?!
Pony:ow sorry!
Flash:haha!*sneaking at twilight's bedroom *
Princess celestia:*saw flash*hey flash!
Flash:oh!*shocked*hi princess!
PC:what are you doing here?I know I gave you a day off right?!
Flash: oh!.......
That.......ummmm......
PC:flash ?!(says with a sweet voice)
Flash:um princess I have something to say at twilight that's why I'm here!
PC:oh!come on !you haven't told me! It's to late you should be resting!it's your day off remember?
Flash: ummm...okay!
PC:just continue what you are doing later!......
Flash:fine eee!
To be continued!
Be sure to leave a comment ask aj and rd and vote and of course follow!!!
Flash:

...