a duel with flash!

Spike: new pony coming! But he is a guy!by myahphilips and the name of the pony is sprint key age is 16 cutie mark is running track so here he comes!
(The door burst open and sprint key go in)
Sprint key:(sees twilight )*he falls in love in twilight at first sight*
Hello!my beautiful lady!
Twilight:ow .....aaaa so you're sprint key ....right?
Sprint key:and you are??
Twi:I'm twilight .....princess twilight sparkle.
Pinkie:and I'm pinkie pie!(blows out a part canon)
Sprint key:I already know your names except for this beautiful pony beside me..!
Spike: so what is your dare?
Sprint key:ow dare? I dare twilight to ki....
Flash:Twi!hi !who is the new pony here?
Twilight:ow sprint key this is flash ,flash this is sprint key.
Flash: hello so you're the new guy pony here?
Sprint key:you are flash sentry right? You are the mare pony of twilight NY love?
Flash: what??
Sprint key:ow a have choose a new dare!dare is for me and flash my dare ,I want to go with a duel with flash!
Flash:what????
Sprint key:the duel will come tommorow so be ready flash sentry !(told sprint key at flash with his saliva comes out)
...
...
M....,....TO BE CONTINUED!FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE DUEL OF FLASH AND SPRINT KEY WHO WILL WIN !IM SO EXCITED!ONLY HERE AT MLP TRUTH OR DARES PLS COMMENT FOLLOW AND VOTE!

..........
.

..

.