double date!

Twi:okay okay ponies!let's move on !and forget that dried lips cases blah blah thingy!and you two...rainbow dash and rarity will date.!

Rainbow:okay let's go rarity!you will order and I'll eat!

Rarity:(rolled her eyes)huh!?fine!let's go!?

Going at the restaurant..

Twi:okay now let's do the next dare!
Is for.....rainbow,soarin ,flash and......me?!okay....so....it's from @Princess Sofia Alameda and her dare is
I dare soarin and rainbow to date and so does flash and twilight.

Twi:okay ........so rarity and rainbow are busy at the restaurant..so maybe me and flash will just date!(sarcastic)?

Flash:did I heard something Twi?

Every pony except flashlight:ayeeeeeeeee!flashlight!flashlight!flashlight!

Twi:(blushed)ookay.•_• (answered shyly)

Pinkie:yey!so while twilight is busy I will be the host first!yey!

Applejack:no you're not pinkie!?
Its free time!?(says in a whispering tone)

Pinkie:oooooh!yeah!*winks at aj*

FLASHLIGHT LEAVING*

PINKIE:party time!!!!!!!!!ye ye ye ye

(And everybody screamed )

RARITY AND rd
Rd:okay so I want to order this.The beef steak.and this. The apple pie.this.the corn juice.a French fries and a hamburger.

Rarity:(rolled her eyes)

Rd:how about you rarity?

Rarity:no thank you waiter her order cost allot .

Waiter:oh no worries rarity and rainbow dash!you two are free because you are part of the Mlp dares right?

Rd:really?!

Rarity:okay okay I'll order this .vegetable salad and a tea thank you!

Rd:that's all?

Rarity:yep I'm on a diet!

Waiter:please wait for 5 minutes .

Rarity:how many did you ordered?

Rd:neh!don't mind that!

AT FLASH AND TWILIGHT

Flash:soo are you fine?

Twi:yes

Flash:ummmm....oh!did you know about the grand ball?

Twi:yep.

Flash: who is your partner?

Twi:um I didn't know?

Flash:you didn't? Well I already knew my partner.

Twi: who?

Flash:ummmmmm.it's it's you.

Twi:oh.okay.

Flash:you know twilight I really want to say this but the problem is......I don't much of have a time.

Twi:you know flash?!I'm already tired of you!you know that?!so just keep quiet!?and this is just a dare?okay?

Flash:but Twi...

Waiter:um mam sir these are your orders.one salad with salad dresssing.1 slice of cake and a tea .

H

ONK HONK!ENOUGH!TO BE CONTINUED !FIND OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WHERE SOARIN AND RD DATES!?AND ALSO DON'T MISS THE TRUE CONFESSIONS OF FLASH AND MUSIC!
.

.

..
..