Wattpad Original
There are 24 more free parts

Ch. 10: The Only Name You Scream

ARIA

I think I'm pushing him too far.

No, I know I am.

I can feel the tension from Nicco's restraint. Humming. Coiling. Tightening. His muscles are drawn too taut and rigid. He's about to snap. But I can't stop. This power I am wielding is fucking addicting. He may be my boss, but I am the one in charge now. Nicco's perfect, pierced cock is weeping for me. Literally. Drops of precum glisten from the tip. His pleasure is fast becoming my pleasure. My pussy throbs in time to every thrust of his cock as it slips in and out of my mouth. I want to edge him to the very brink of his limits, then give one more depraved little push before plummeting into oblivion alongside him.

My hand starts to pump his thick shaft. The grip is firm but not firm enough. My lips close around his broad head. The suction is sweet but not sweet enough. My tongue flicks his metal piercing. The pressure is hard but not hard enough.

My gaze drifts up, gray capturing green, challenging him, taunting him, letting him know that I can keep this shit up forever if he doesn't do something about it.

A scowl twists across his handsome face. "Enough."

Looks like he's finally going to do something about it. Anticipation lifts the corner of my lips in a slight smirk. Nicco has unlocked something deep and dark and twisted in me. I welcome his punishment.

Roughly, Nicco's hand tugs my head away from his crotch. His fingers are twined tightly within my hair. I wince slightly at the pain. But it's a good kind of hurt.

"Get on your back," he orders sharply, "and spread your fucking legs."

"Make me," I sass softly, baiting him on purpose.

My smirk widens into a grin. His scowl only deepens. This is too much fun.

I'll probably regret it later.

Within an instant, Nicco pulls me up from the ground, and I gasp as he tosses me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Holy shit. My ass is suddenly in the air. He carries me back to his bed and dumps me onto the mattress with a light bounce.

I gaze up at him, my hair in wild disarray and my panties showing, with wide eyes and a perfect O on my lips. I can't tell if he's aggravated. Or turned on. Probably both.

A wicked gleam blackens Nicco's green eyes as he crawls onto the bed after me and settles his big, chiseled body between my thighs. My pounding heart is ready to thump out of my chest. Nicco nearly steals my breath away. His skin is so beautifully bronzed and toned, and he's radiating pure masculine don't-fuck-with-me energy.

Nicco presses a kiss on my inner thigh, and the dark stubble along his jaw scrapes against the delicate flesh, making me shiver and sigh. In a low, authoritative voice that demands obedience, he murmurs against my skin, "Are you ready to behave, Signorina Senarath?"

Yes.

"Maybe," I whimper as his tongue slides along the folds of my pussy.

He nips my clit in response. Hard. I release a groan as the pain cuts through my pleasure.

Nicco chuckles wickedly and reaches up to tweak my nipple. "Wrong answer."

I pant, "Asshole."

His wayward hand drifts back down to sex.

"Behave," he drawls with a condescending expression, pinching my clit between his thumb and forefinger.

Feeling hot and bothered and frustrated beyond measure, I grunt in defiance, "Fuck you."