Wattpad Original
There are 8 more free parts

Ch. 26: Sex Tapes and Diamond Rings

ARIA

The memories of Jaime and Elonzo serve as an ominous undertone to my current predicament. Using a sex tape as blackmail sounds exactly like something they would do. I try not to give in to the paranoia, though, and, instead, cling to a sliver of hope that maybe, maybe, maybe everything will be okay. Maybe I'm just overthinking shit and worrying over nothing. A sigh falls from my breath. I stare aimlessly at the walls, the windows, the bookshelves, the fireplace, taking deeper breaths to slow my pulse...

Eventually, my eyes land on the unopened black gift box on one of the end tables. My mouth parts slightly. I almost forgot about it in the thick of all this drama. Anxiety fades as intrigue spikes.

Might as well take a peek to take the edge off my nerves. I reach for the box and pull it onto my lap. Carefully, I tug at the ribbon until the strings loosen. I rip the wrapping paper. When I take a look at what's inside, a gasp slips out, and my face turns even pinker than last time.

It's another fucking dildo, but this one is even more scandalous than the first. Right away, Nicco's suggestive comments float back to tease me: Do you remember that dream of yours? The one where there were two of me and only one of you?

Understanding clicks in place. A flush heats up my skin as I do the math. My pussy throbs the moment I realize how it's meant to be used. The fit looks like it's made for guys so they can fuck a girl in both of her holes at the same time. I don't know whether to be aroused, concerned, or a chaotic mix of both. I remove the toy from its packaging. Upon closer inspection, I'm surprised to find that the size and shape are molded in Nicco's, ahem, likeness. There's a strap-on attachment as well.

Damn.

I can't believe that Nicco has the balls to give something like this to me. Honestly, I should be outraged. I absolutely shouldn't be even the slightest bit curious about how it might feel to have Nicco fucking me with two cocks and a vibe on my cli—

The rattle and click of the doorknob cut through my feverish imaginings. The door swings open. My head snaps toward it. Nicco's tall, masculine frame eats up the doorway, and he doesn't look pleased.

"Did you get a hold of your security team?" I ask nervously.

He nods and grimaces. "Unfortunately, I did."

"And?"

"We have a real fucking problem on our hands."

Color drains from my face. "Oh, no."

"But," Nicco offers in a low, quiet voice, "I believe I may have already found a solution."

"What?"

His gaze holds mine like a man who knows exactly what he wants, and it sends my heart pounding into a frenzy. "Marry me, Aria."

Three little words.

Marry.

That's all it takes to tilt my world on its axis.

Me.

They overshadow the fuckery of everything else I'm supposed to be freaking out about right now.

Aria.

Never in a million years did I think that I'd be in a position like this one, holding a laughably large dildo in my hand while Nicco fucking Vitale pops The Question with the possibility of a sex tape scandal looming over our heads. My mouth falls open, slack with shock. My fingers grow lax as well. The phallic-shaped toy slips from my grasp, landing on the bedspread with an inaudible bounce, as I stare at Nicco in disbelief.