Wattpad Original
There are 22 more free parts

Ch. 12: Main Character Energy

ARIA

There's no need to say another word.

Eagerly, Nicco's finger slips inside my panties, lightly grazing the sensitive folds of my pussy. I shiver at his touch. He dips inside me but for a moment and asks, "Still sore, baby?"

I wince. "Just a little."

His finger slows. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Never."

A ghost of a smile teases his lips. "Good girl."

I close my eyes and let him finger fuck me, gently, sweetly, until heat and slickness begin to build between my legs. God, that feels so fucking amazing. He starts rubbing my clit, drawing the lightest of circles around the nub. Pleasure wraps around my spine and tingles all the way down to my toes. Several more minutes go by. I don't know how much more I can take. My hips start snapping in time to the movements of his finger. I'm panting at this point.

Right as I'm about to start whimpering, Nicco removes his hand from me and hooks a finger around the crotch of my panties. He gives them a firm tug. They slide down to my ankles. I step out of them, and my boss bends over to collect the scrap of black lace and tucks them into the pocket of his trousers.

Hoarsely, he asks, "Will you be able to get any work done like this, Aria?"

I brush a kiss against his neck and counter softly, "Will you?"

There's a very defined tent near his crotch.

He laughs sheepishly and captures my mouth with his, kissing me fully. "All I want to do is take you back to my place and fuck your brains out."

"Not during work hours," I insist with a show of willpower that I didn't know I possessed, "maybe later."

"In that case, I will send my driver to bring you to me after work hours. Tonight."

Sounds good to me. In fact, I can't fucking wait, but I can't resist teasing him, either, "What if I'm busy tonight?"

Nicco grins and slides his hand into his pocket. The one that's hiding my panties. "Then, I will hold onto these forever, as ransom, if you do not come."

Cheeky bastard.

This draws a chuckle from me. "Don't worry, I'll be there. Those panties are La Perla. They cost me an arm and a leg. I can't afford not to come."

He gives my ass a light slap. "Get back to work, Aria, and I will see you tonight."

I give him an impish wink. "See you tonight, boss."

As I turn to exit his office, Nicco calls out, "Wait."

I glance back. "Hmm?"

He smirks. "Do not forget to keep your legs crossed. That pussy is for my eyes only."

Boldly, I tease, "I didn't realize that you were the jealous type, Nicco."

"I am very much the jealous type," he grumbles with a slight scowl, "when it comes to you."

The possessive tone in his voice makes my stupid heart skip a stupid beat. I try to act like he's not affecting me, "Jealousy is unnecessary. Technically, we're not even dating."

I'm telling this to him, but it's more of a reminder for myself to not get too attached.

"I know you said that whatever we are doing is no strings attached, but..."

Eyeing him cautiously, I prompt, "But?"

Nicco stares at me with an intent expression. "As long as I am fucking you, I will not fuck anyone else. I expect the same courtesy from you."