Wattpad Original
There are 15 more free parts

Ch. 19: I Have To Come Now

NICCO

I hold my breath as Aria reaches over to unzip me. She gives my trousers a slight southward tug. Out springs my happy cock. This is a risky game we play. The door to my office remains precariously unlocked, but I do not fucking care. Because no man in his right mind could resist my girl. Not when she is on her knees, looking up at me with such sweet, sinful intention.

Sex is only part of her allure. There exists another reason why I am so overcome. The light, I notice, has returned to Aria's eyes. This spark of hers enthralls me since, it shows, my efforts to uplift her mood were not in vain. A small victory. But a victory, nonetheless. I will keep trying until I win her over in full.

Never have I pursued a woman as I plan to pursue Aria. As such, I have no idea what I am doing. I meant what I said earlier, though. Aria will be treated like a princess, mia principessa, even if, for the time being, she rejects the idea of dinners and dates and gifts. Patience is my virtue. I will follow her lead.

If all Aria wants to do right now is fuck?

Then, we will fuck.

It is no hardship on my end, for sure. My dick and balls are more than willing to—

The moment her hand closes around my thickening base, however, the goddamn phone on my desk begins to ring.

"Shit," I curse, glancing over to check the caller ID. "It is Manning."

Gray eyes gleam with mischief, but, in a reserved, professional tone, Aria urges, "You should answer him."

Aria pumps me in her fist. Twice. My brain short-circuits. "What?"

"Do it. Or I'll do it for you. You know Manning will throw a fit if he feels ignored."

I scowl. She has a point. Manning may be older than Aria and me, combined, but he is very much a man-baby wrapped in a wool suit. Reluctantly, I pick up the phone and grunt into the receiver, "Vitale speaking."

To my surprise, Aria stays put between my thighs and does not release her hold on me. I regard her with intense interest. Smiling, Aria's lush, pink lips graze the pierced tip of my dick. I suck in a breath.

Just like that, there is no more blood in my brain.

Manning's voice rumbles in my ear, but my attention remains riveted on her. "I have been trying to get a hold of you since last week. You are a difficult man to reach, Mr. Vitale."

I barely hear him. My cock is insatiable. Greedy for more.

Will she keep... going?

Aria's tongue darts out, tasting me. Her actions speak louder than words. A groan nearly escapes when I wrap my head around this new level of kink my fearless, little assistant is toying with: She does not intend to stop. Even though I might lose control on the phone. Even though someone might barge into my office at any moment. Depraved bastard that I am—her wickedness turns me to steel. I adore this daredevil that is emerging from my girl's prim and proper facade.

"Hello? Are you listening to me?" Manning prompts.

His irritation is becoming obvious. I share a wry, conspiratorial look with Aria when I finally reply, "Of course... Ted. You have my undivided attention. Tell me. What is on your mind?"

Aria teases the sensitive rim of my cockhead with the tip of her tongue. Dio, that feels like some kind of sin. My eyes roll back. Manning is rambling again. I struggle to process whatever the hell he is bitching about at the moment.

Something about a company dinner and an important new client he wants me to meet?

With one hand on the phone and the other twined in Aria's long, dark hair, I force myself to focus, supplying a string of uh-huhs and alrights to each of Manning's aggressive demands. It is not easy, though, with Aria's warm, wet mouth blowing me while her talented tongue swirls around my throbbing length.