Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Ch. 34: Beg For It

ARIA

With one swift tug, Nicco yanks my shirt over my shoulders. He starts kissing a trail of love bites down my neck and collarbone, lingering near my breasts. Nicco literally starts biting me, nipping me harder than necessary while sucking my skin like he's trying to punish me. It stings in a good way. In his wake, indecent-looking markings stain my skin in dark red and purple, and I'm certain that, if I dared to glimpse in the mirror right this moment, I'd have the look of a woman who was being thoroughly ravaged.

Nicco stops to take a nipple into his mouth, swirls it with his tongue, nips it with his teeth, then pulls back to blow a cool puff of air over the sensitive bud. The sensation makes me shiver and sigh. His hand stays between my legs as I continue to roll against him. Two fingers pull aside the crotch of my panties to slide into my slickness. At first, he goes only knuckle deep, but then he starts fucking me in slower, deeper strokes. His thumb circles my clit while his fingers continue pumping in and out of me. It feels like heaven even though I'm annoyed as hell. I close my eyes and drift away. I want to hide from the world for a while and escape through this wicked way Nicco is dominating me.

I need him to help me forget everything.

Fuck the tape.

Fuck Jaime.

Fuck it all.

I just want to be fucked senseless.

I whimper as my body rocks in time with his thrusting fingers. Nicco doesn't fail to notice my growing desperation. He starts pumping harder, deeper, into my dripping pussy. By now, his entire hand is drenched with my excitement.

Nicco asks, "Are you close?"

Writhing and panting, I gasp, "Yes, yes, yes! Harder, please. I need you to—"

But the bastard starts doing the very opposite of what I need. He intentionally slows the movements of his hand, easing both fingers in, all the way to the knuckles, before pulling back out in maddeningly unhurried, lazy strokes. "Did I say you could come, principessa?"

"Baby, you're not allowed to stop at this point," I groan as I proceed to ride his fingers, hating him for messing with our rhythm. I swear to God, I was right on the edge of—

"I thought I already made myself clear."

I yelp when Nicco gives my clit a light pinch followed by a hard slap, "Oh, fuck!"

My nerves are so sensitive right now that it makes my entire body jolt with pleasure-kissed pain.

As my orgasm teeters on the brink of oblivion, alarm cuts through my fog of euphoria when I see the conspiratorial gleam in his eyes. "This cunt is mine. To pleasure. To tease. To edge. I will punish it as hard as I want for as long as I want. Or not at all. Just because I can."

***

NICCO

Aria looks absolutely livid when my hand slips out of her. Her anger should concern me. But, fucked-up fucker that I am, it sends a throb of heat straight to my cock.

"You know what to do," I explain in far calmer tones than I actually feel, "if you want me to show mercy. Beg."

She scoffs, "Say it one more time and see what happens."

I smirk. "Beg. For. It."

She glowers at my dick as though it has become her enemy. "This means war."

Defiance gleams from gray eyes. Yet, when I bring the hand that was just pleasuring her to my face, Aria breath hitches. She becomes transfixed. Without breaking eye contact, I ghost two glistening fingertips along my lower lip before sliding them into my mouth to taste her. I suck on them as though they have been bathed in honeyed wine.

icon lock

Show your support for T.A. Fan, and continue reading this story

by T.A. Fan
@uxecila
Niccolò Vitale is a spoiled mafia prince. From early on, Nicco has kn...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 10 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @uxecila.