Chapter 2

*** Y/n's POV ***

I stared at Snow's new look with mouth agape.

"No, my shoes! Get her!" Regina Exclaimed, that made me snapped out of my trance. Snow and I quickly made a run for it as we see vines attacked us from behind Regina.

Snow slid at the top of Fathers' old desk to dodge an incoming vine as I run to the other side. "Snow look out!" I warned her when I catch sight of the Wooden Bears coming after her. She ran towards me and dodge the vine that is sticking through the wall. The bears didn't duck under the vine like snow did, so all three of the bears came apart. 

"Y/N HOW DARE YOU DEFY YOUR MOTHER!" I heard Regina screamed as another vine missed me. 'Oh no, she noticed me because of my cloak'

One of the bears' broom landed by my feet and one next to Snow "Snow Use the Broom!" She looked beside her and asked the bear "Can I borrow this?"

"Okay." A Wooden bear that is only a head cutely answered

"Thanks!"

We both got on the broom and tried to fly it but we were just swerving mid air. "Hold on tight! AHH!" I screamed fearfully when Regina almost got me with her vines. I saw Snow directed her broom where we first came from and She almost hit Regina with the broom on the way out, So I quickly maneuver my Magic broom to follow her.

We successfully got out and had still no control over our brooms, And the last thing we heard from behind us is Regina scream.

*** 3rd Person's POV ***

"Short, chubby, and green.

Green is like an ogre.

Blue or yellow could've made us look cute. And cuddly." 

Merlin loudly whine while looking at his form.

"Quit your complaining, Merlin! I'm figuring out how to take this curse and kick it where the sun don't shine." Arthur grumbles as he kicked the air.

"Listen, we need to find the most beautifullest princess to kiss us, and we've just about run out of options." Jack said while waving his mirror at them.

"How would a beautiful woman even see you, Mister Invisible?" Hans teased jack.

"STOP! STOP! AHH--"  "AHHH"

Y/n and Snow Screams echo as they flew through the air with no control at the brooms whatsoever. 

"What was that? Some kind of bird?" Hans loudly Questioned.

Back at a unknown location at the castle where a Decaying tree is at with a mirror attached to it, Regina look at herself at the reflection. "Magic mirror, full of wisdom, who's the fairest in the Kingdom?" She angrily questioned the mirror.

"The woman who wears the red shoes and the prize jewel of the kingdom. And side note, wisdom and kingdom don't really rhyme." It said 

"Cut the sass and tell me her name!"

"Well the other one is your step daughter Y/--"

"Not my wretched step-daughter, I want the name of the one who stole the shoes!"

"Ha! How should I know? I don't get out much."

"Well, you are the magic mirror." Regina unamusingly responded to The magic mirror.

"Magic is just my first name, it's short for Magichard. Like Richard."

starting to get annoyed she fires back "What can you do then?"

"I just reflect what I see, the truth. The truth is, that you should see yourself right now. Right now!" It teased her as it shows her own reflection. The Three Wooden bears can be heard laughing at the background.

"Watch it. Distribute wanted posters to every town, village, valley, forth and forge in the kingdom, and find her! I feel my power draining. I don't have much time. The aging is accelerating. And only three bumbling bits of kindling for help." Regina said as she sat in her thorn throne while feeling her face.

"I expected this day would come...That nosy little spoiled brat Y/n would have rebel against me. I should have poisoned her in her sleep while I had the chance." Regina says while massaging her temples

"Perhaps you should recruit another, someone who stands to gain from your success. What about this fellow?" The mirror advised and this made Regina interested at his suggestion.

"Interesting. Tell me more, Magichard."

-

"Hey hey, Over here! Over here!" Hans call out to others at the front part of the Fearless Seven house. The others came close to what is seem to be a very messy landing. They all saw two brooms that are attached to a tree and two silhouettes at the leaves.

"I know a lot about silhouettes, and I think this shape is a witch." Jack confidently said to the others.

"Let's not jump to conclusions. Yes, it could be a witch...Or Ya. It's a witch." Hans uttered in

"The witch who cursed us? Let's catch her and make her break the spell!" Merlin declared. The fearless seven all heard a sound coming through their house. they all hid by the door and readied their weapons.

Merlin ordered Hans by sign language to go to the backdoor and ambush at what they thought was the witch. Merlin and the others burst through the door "En garde! Wands where I can see 'em, witch!" They declared

Snow and Y/n turned around while eating and having their hands on desserts. Time seemed to slow for The fearless seven minus Hans as they saw the Snow's face (Y/n is wearing her hood btw), they all dropped their weapons in awestruck.

"Fraulein!" Hans scream behind the two.

"No No No! Stop!" The others Exclaimed but Hans didn't seem to hear the others. 

"I get you some revenge!" 

*BONK*

===================

Made you all wait all this time ey... but this time i'm coming back! sorry for all the wait lol but I finally got my head back in the game and I ain't gonna stop again soon! 

Edited