Chapter 8

- 3rd Person's POV -

"Red Shoes! Red Cloak! Where have they gone?" Arthur screamed out from the crowd when he took notice the girls aren't following him anymore.

"Where's Red Shoes and Red Cloak?" Merlin said to him in his dwarf from while leaning on the wooden bunny.

"That's what I'd like to know. Wait a minute. Who said you could leave your post?"

"I'm just walking the bunny." Arthur angrily walked up to Merlin and he bump his shoulder to his while shouting.

"Red Shoes, where are you?"

Merlin stares at him as he saunter away, he fed the bunny a carrot and then a guard approached him with a wanted poster in hand. "Hey, have you seen this two?"

---------

"I'm just gonna jump down." Y/n nonchalantly said to herself on the roof as Snow put back the broken mirror on the garbage. Before she could though many armored guards came up to Snow so she ducked back to the roof so she could remain unseen.

"Look what I found." One of the guard picked up Snow shoe and held it mockingly to his other guard friends. "Oh, those're mine. Can I, actually have my shoes back?" He looks at Her up and down and said. "No way. You're not serious, are you?" dangling the shoe with one of his finger.

"I'm really not in the mood, Can you just, please give them back to me?" Snow politely reasoned with him. but as she tried to grab it he throws the shoe to his other comrades who loudly said. "Ha! They won't even fit on you." 

As Y/n heard this she growled and readied her dagger and herself to jump down on those jerks of a guards.

Snow who is used to this kind of treatment still calmly said "They're gonna fit me better than they fit you." 

They all laughed at her and throw the shoes on another guard, Y/n preparing to land on top of one of the guards then saw Merlin and Arthur walk past the alley.

"Red Shoes! Red Cloak!"

"Guys! Guys, I'm here." Y/n hoped that they could recognized her so they could help her instead, but they only look at Snow and shrugged. "Red Shoes! Red Cloak! Where are you?"

'No...' Y/n sadly thought as she looks at her disappointed sister below.

"Even the hideous dwarfs won't help you." The first guard exclaimed

"Those dwarfs are not hideous. And I don't need anyone to help me." Snow headbutted the guard but howled in pain when the metal of the helmet collides with her forehead . Y/n took this opportunity to jump down on one the guard. This made the two out of six guards pass out on the ground. 

"Freeze! Put the shoes down." They all pointed their spears at them and one of the guards left an opening on his footing so Y/n took this chance to swipe his feet. He yelped and hit the ground head first which made him immobile. 'Three more.' as she then clashes with another, her using her dagger and the guard using his spear clearly at a disadvantage by their number. Y/n backed away while holding a hand out to protect Snow.

"On second thought, they're yours. There's no need to push us in a corner Super scary." Snow said as they backed away into the corner now she closes her eyes, but then the remaining guards got electrocuted by blue lightning they all fell and Merlin picked up the shoes thar was on the ground.

"Red Cloak there you are! we've been looking all over for you,"

Y/n relaxed when she saw Merlin. "I was just helping this civilian here, who was being harassed."