Prologue

Merlin's POV

This is Fairy Tale Island,
A Magical land of Princes and Princesses, Witches and Monsters.

Then it shows a kingdom being attacked by a fire breathing Dragon.

Accidents and Strange events Happen all the time, And that's when the people call us. The Fearless Seven, the greatest heroes on Fairy Tale Island.

But Everything changed the day we defeated a dragon and saved a princess.

When they finally deafeated the dragon the princess fell out from the dragon's hand and unto the ground in front of The Fearless Seven.

Merlin walked towards the fallen princess and mistook her for a witch because of her looks, he then attacked her using his lightning spell.

We thought we'd saved a witch, so, we attacked her. But we were wrong She wasn't a witch, She was a princess. The Fairy princess.

The Fairy princess flew up in the air Behind them when he and his friends were leaving her kingdom.

How are we suppose to know? She looks like a witch, and everyone knows that a princess doesn't look like a witch.

Anyways she wanted to teach us a lesson, so she put a curse on us and this was a nasty one.

The princess glowed behind them in Rage and starts chanting a powerful spell, in a Snap They turned into little green men

That turned us into little ugly green monsters whenever people looked at us.

And the only way to break the curse is to get a Kiss from the most beautiful woman in the world.

Are you kidding me?

They stared at their new selves in shock and they panicked.

With this face?

=======================

Sorry for all the mistakes, And again English isn't my first language.
I know this is short but chapter 1 will be much longer than this