Chapter 3

*** Snow's POV ***

"Beautiful!"

"I didn't know anyone could be so beautiful."

"How did she end up with us?"

I heard someone speak around me, I sat up and opened my eyes but instead of my sister I only saw unfamiliar tiny green faces around me. This made me gasped suprisingly.

"Hello, dear lady. Welcome to my home slash command post. I have six room mates but my name's on the lease." The one with a brown hair that is styled standing up with a little bit of chin hair spoke up.

"I pay the rent." this time a blonde one added 

"Your home? Oh my gosh, I am... I am so sorry. We were starving and--" 

"No need to apologize. We didn't mean to interrupt your stolen meal." The black haired one cut me off and assured me.

"If you're still hungry, I can whip up something simple. You see I, marinate the solution and..." A ginger one said as looked around the room.

I then saw my sister at the reflection of the mirror "Hey you're finally awake too!" I said as I got closer to her (at the mirror). I see that it was actually me not Y/n.

"Wow! I look so different." I said in awe

"I mean, my face, and my waist, and my waist and...My waist? I look like my Sister. Oh my gosh! Where is she! What happened to me?" I touched my whole body as I started to get real freaked out, but then I see the little green guys behind me started to look at me weirdly. 

"Oh, I must've gotten up so quickly my back is k*ll me." I quickly covered out as I stretched my back.

"You mean your head, right?" The Dark haired one said "Do you need help?" he added.

"No, I'm fine." I stated as I look around the room I finally spotted my sister who is still wearing her red cloak, her face still covered by her hood. 'I guess she's still knocked out' I thought to myself.

"umm Is that really what I look like? In the mirror? Do you see the same thing?" I questioned them.

"You're beautiful, miss."

"Like an angel!"

They said while admiring me 'well this is the first,'

"Really? Could it be?"

"Excuse me, but who are you and your friend here?" The one wearing blue questioned me

"Oh... I'm Sno..." I trailed off remembering what just happen to me and Y/n 'we need to stay low for a while, we can't trust other t'ill we find the great seven' 

"Snot?" he continued

"No no no no no no. My name is...R-Red Shoes and her name is Red Hood. Yep. that's us. Red Shoes and Red Hood." I said as it is the first name I could think of.

I heard Y/n groan as she began to wake up, so I promptly ran to her side as she open her eyes.

*** Y/n's POV ***

"Ouch my head hurt, Sno-hmmp" I feel someones finger at my mouth it made me alert but I see it's just Snow, I looked at her strangely and she just gesture her head behind her. I see we finally meet the owners of the house. 

"Red Hood I'm glad you're awake" 

'whaaaat'

 I continued giving her the weird look that says'Is that really the best names you could give us' she just chuckled nervously as she removes her finger out of my mouth. 

"Cool name, but, by any chance would that be Princess Red Shoes?"

"Of course, she's a princess! How could she be so beautiful if she weren't? Obviously! Right, miss?" I heard them argue behind Snow, I sat up to take a good look at them and I see they're dwarfs.

"Obviously, I mean we are a princess. And who are you guys?" she stated

"Ahh princesses and oh please where are our manners. I'm Merlin. Part time hero, full time romantic. And this is Jack, Hans, Arthur, Pino, Noki and Kio." the one named Merlin answered 

"You're names are the same as the F-seven?" I asked There something off about them I just don't know what. "The Fearless Seven. we're actually looking for them." Snow continued.

"Let me guess, Merlin's your favorite?" Merlin says looking smug about it and posing.

"No, not really our type" I voiced out

"No, that Merlin's not your type. You seem like a Prince Arthur fan to me." Arthur says as he got closer to us. puffing his chest at us.

"Honestly, none of them are really our type." Snow claimed and I just nodded to her statement.

"Oh. Well. That's fine. Because we're not them, we're actually completely different people. In no way are we the same guys, put under a curse, and changed into different forms. But only if someone looks at us, It's very complicated." Merlin said making Snow and I confused as we look at each other.

"Uhh okay..." By the tone of my voice they could tell that we are getting weirded out by them.

"Right. We're all clear. So how can I assist you, my fair ladies?" Arthur says as he broke Merlin's random rambling.

Snow seemed sadden and I know the reason why so I stepped up "We need to find our father, and we know that the F-Seven are the only one that can help us."

"We know the F-Seven very well, and their schedule is fully booked. Leave it to me, I'll find your father within the month." Merlin commented confidently.

"I can do it in one week." Hans says

"Four days!" Arthur one up him

 "Three days!" "Two days!" "One!" The triplets build on

Jack pushed them all to the side and declared

"I already found your father like, two weeks ago."

Snow and I stared at them not convinced about any of what they're saying, 'They're all just trying to Impress Snow. hmmp men.' I thought as I pulled my hood to cover my face more.

"Really?" I sarcastically asked while crossing my arms.

"I just need a few days to get him across state lines." Jack added

"We seriously need to find our dad." Snow finally spoke up

"Hold on. Nobody has seen the F-Seven in over a year, right? You're not going to find them now, we're your best bet." Merlin claimed

"Wow. No-ones offered to help us for such a long time." she said so I moved closer to her and held Snows' hand comfortingly she appeared to touch be touch because they want to offer their assistance so I added "You guys are awesome."

They might not be what we needed to find our father but they seem pretty genuine on wanting to help, even though they only want to help because of Snow new look but we need the help we can get.

"You think we are awesome?" He reply incredulously looking at me directly

I nodded my head at him

"Yeah, you guys are caring, and sweet, and..." I'm thankful you made Snow feel eased. I thought to myself the last part.

"And not completely hideous to look at?" He continued now staring at me intensely this made me get behind Snow a little starting to feel a little shy at his staring.

"No, you guys are totally adorable." Snow uttered

"I think I hit them too hard." Hans spoke worriedly

"But she is beautiful. She can help me break the curse." Merlin whispered to Hans as his gaze finally broke away from me and to Snow.