Chapter 1

÷÷× Y/n's POV ×÷÷

Midnight came so Snow and I snuck Through the window of the abandoned part of the castle. I let the rope drop and climb down.

When I reached the bottom I made sure no one was there before signaling Snow to climb down. I then noticed She wasn't wearing the black cloak I gave her a while ago.

"What happen to the cloak I gave you earlier?" I calmly ask, Snow sheepishly grin at me. "It was caught by the wind and flew off, I'm sorry."

I sighed and shook my head. "It's okay, it's no use getting it now. I'm glad I didn't give you my favorite one."

I pull the hood of my Red Cloak to shadow my face even more, a habit I came to do every time I wear this particular cloak that our late grandmother gave us.

"Come on Snow, let's just find whatever it is you're looking for."

She nods determined to find some clues on where our father's whereabouts.

My eyes suddenly caught a tree in the middle of the room, I nudge Snow with my elbows.

"Huh? That wasn't here before.
What is she up to now?"

Snow questions me expecting an answer, I just shrugged and continue on. We reach to the side of the wall where our family picture suppose to be hang, It was blocked by a big cabinet.

Snow walked to the side of it when I try to help her move it but she generously declined my offer so I just stand to the side. She moved the cabinet effortlessly and without breaking a sweat no less.

"Remind me not to make you mad."

I joke and she chuckled lightly which caused me to smile, Nothing ever makes her smile anymore since father's disappearance.

We both gazed at the wall where a huge portrait of my Father, Snow, and I is displayed, Young Snow and I was sitting at the side while our father was at the middle both of us smiling happily since when the portrait was painted it was Snow and I's birthday.

Snow move the portrait and inside contains a safe where Father keeps his precious stuff, but when we took a closer look at the inner part of the safe it was empty.

I ran towards my father's desk frantically and desperately to inspect every drawer but found nothing.

"There's have to be a clue somewhere here, This can't be another dead end."

I gripped my head with both of my hand, clearly distressed from not finding any information on Father's whereabouts.

Snow comfortingly pats my back, she was about to say something when we heard the door suddenly open. I swiftly grabbed Snow's hand and ducked underneath the desk.

I shushed her and slightly peak at the top of the desk and saw one of the wooden bear on a flying broom with a lamp patrolling the area. The little bear noticed the rope that I let down dangling at the window and they flew closer to it before brushing it off and left the room.

I let out a sigh of relief and crawl out the desk, I dusted my Red Cloak and hold out a hand for Snow to take. She grabbed my hand and tries to crawl out but she bumps her head below the table. Something suddenly slid open, a secret compartment of the desk inside a book/diary it.

Snow grabs it and flipped the first page and read it out loud.

'I can't believe my beloved daughters Snow and Y/n White has turned eighteen. I only wish their mother and mother-in-law could see the kind of Smart and beautiful Girls They've become. Strange things happen during their birthday party.

The castle guards brought a woman named Regina. They said she was a Witch, but she was too beautiful to be a Witch.

I have married Regina everything feels so perfect! Except for Regina's strange looking mirror.

There's something not quite right.
People around the castle have been disappearing, one by one is it because of that peculiar mirror?

I saw it with my own eyes, Regina talking to a tree. She must be a witch! I should send Snow and Y/n away to a safer place.

My beloved daughters, by the time you both read this may fate will be uncertain. She's coming for me now I only hope both of you can find the Fearless Seven and ask them for help. Apples... The most Suspicious of Fruits.'

By the end of the entry I was fuming with anger.

"I knew there was something bad about that woman!"

"Oh papa, where are you?"

Snow sadly said My anger slightly faltered. I gave her a comforting hug and I noticed her slightly shaking so I hugged her a Little tighter.

The sun shone through the window where we came through and on to the tree, The tree we saw earlier has now two ripped apples.

Snow walked closer to the tree.

"Be careful Snow, Those apple might be cursed."

"But they don't look dangerous."

She said as she holds out her hand to take the apple, But when her hand made contact at the Fruits it suddenly turned into shoes. Snow plucked the shoes and wore it when suddenly a gust of strong wind made me shield arms in front of me. The door suddenly opens and came in Regina and three wooden bears at her side.

What shocked me is her appearance, the last time I saw her she was describe well the second most beautiful woman in the kingdom. Me being The Crown Jewel of the kingdom but not only my looks but at my kindness as well, as my people would say it. Now I only see in front of me is a woman ugly on the inside and out.

"Regina?"

I heard Snow exclaimed beside me but when I looked at her I only Saw...  Snow with the same appearance as me!

=========

Edited